WIN a wedding in Malta
Expires: 2nd June 2019
This is your chance to WIN an all-expenses paid wedding in romantic Malta. Say your vows in the beautiful grounds of the 5 star Phoenicia Malta Hotel and make it a day to remember.
Just answer a simple question and upload a photo of you and your partner.
What are you waiting for? Your dream wedding could be closer than you think.
Competition Terms and Conditions
A CHANCE TO WIN A WEDDING AT THE 5* PHOENICIA MALTA, INCLUDING B&B FOR 10 PEOPLE IN 5 ROOMS, RETURN FLIGHTS DIRECT FROM A UK AIRPORT FOR TEN PEOPLE WITH ONE PIECE OF CHECKED HAND BAGGAGE
Conditions of entry
- This prize draw (the “Promotion“) is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoters or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by entering their details via an online form at dailymail.co.uk/visitmalta, uploading a photo and answering correctly one question about Malta. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
- The Promotion will start at 00:01 on 7th of May 2019 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 2nd June 2019.
- There will be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries, held on the 3rd of June 2019. The winner will be notified by Associated Newspapers Limited (“ANL”) by email within one week of this date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of the ANL’s email will make any claim invalid and the ANL will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
- The prize is a wedding at the 5* Phoenicia Malta, including 3 nights B&B accommodation at the 5* Phoenicia Malta for 10 people in 5 superior rooms, return flights direct from a UK airport for ten people with one piece of checked hand baggage. Flights will be in Economy class from any UK airport that has direct flights to Malta. Transfers between airport and hotel are included. The wedding package includes: Wedding Executive to guide you through the planning, Organisation and coordinator services on the day, Preparation of all documentation, registry fees and transport to the officiate, Red carpet welcome, Dressed seating for the ceremony and reception, Choice of indoor or outdoor reception venue, Fresh flower arrangement for the ceremony table, Microphone and PA system, Refreshment station, ½ hour drink reception with prosecco & canapés, Candelabra or fresh flower table centrepieces, 3 course menu followed by tea, coffee and treats, Half bottle of Maltese or Italian wine per person, Still or sparkling water for the table, Glass of prosecco for the toasts, Single tier cake, use of antique silver cake stand & knife, Personalised table plan, menu cards & guest book table, Flowers for the couple, Best Man and 1 Bridesmaid, Makeup trial for the Bride, Celtic Harp or Mandolin playing during your ceremony, DJ for up to 4 hours, Professional photographer for up to 4 hours, and a Decoration package..
- This marriage will be legally binding in the UK.
- The winner agrees that ANL, The Phoenicia and Malta Tourism Authority may use their wedding imagery globally, on all platforms for perpetuity. The winner also agrees to appear in a follow up interview for a potential ANL native story in 2020.
- The prize may not be redeemed in May or October and redemption is subject to the availability of the hotel on all other dates. The prize must be redeemed during the year immediately following the year in which the prize winner is announced. The wedding ceremony can be held from 14:30 onwards. Travel expenses to and from the airport in the UK are not included.
- Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoters reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
- The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoters.
- Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoters to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on the Promoters’ websites. In addition, by submitting an entry and in consideration of the Promoters granting a right to enter the Promotion, entrants agree to grant the Promoters a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any materials contained in the entry (including but not limited to text, images or video materials) (the “Materials”) worldwide and/or to incorporate the Materials in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in the Materials. By submitting Materials to the competition, an entrant:
- warrants that the Materials are its own original work and that it has the right to make them available for all the purposes specified above; that it does not infringe any law; that it is not obscene or libellous; and that it does not violate the rights of any third party;
- agrees to indemnify the Promoters against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of a breach of the above warranty;
- agrees to waive any moral rights in the Materials for the purposes of its submission to, and publication by, the Promoters and the purposes specified above.
- Any personal information provided to us during the entry process (including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth) must be correct. We accept no responsibility for any incorrect personal information provided to us.
- We will only share your personal information with the Promoters where you are a/the winner of the Promotion or where you have opted in to receive direct marketing from the Promoters (if relevant). The Promoters will hold your personal information as separate controllers in accordance with their privacy policies (available here: https://www.campbellgrayhotels.com/the-phoenicia-malta/privacy-policy/ and http://www.mta.com.mt/page.aspx?id=97)
- The determination and decision of the Promoters on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoters, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoters’ reasonable control.
- No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 19 below), the Promoters hereby exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoters’ liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- The Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoters are Malta Tourism Authority, Building SCM 01, Level 3, Smart City Malta, Ricasili SMC 1001, Kalkara, Malta (company number MT12822423) and CampbellGray Hotels Ltd, 353 The Strand, London WC2R 0HS, United Kingdom (company number: 04459925).