WIN A VIP WEEKEND TO THE OLYMPICS HOMECOMING
Expires: 8th August 2021
You and a friend will travel in style down to the capital, where you will be chauffeured around, spend 2 nights at the 5-star Dorchester Hotel, dine at celebrity hot spot, Nobu, as well as attend this spectacular homecoming. Plus, this amazing trip will also include £500 spending money.
If your entry is selected as the Winner then you will have 24 hours to respond to our correspondence otherwise you will forfeit the prize and another winning entry will be selected.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Camelot Olympics Homecoming promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 23rd July 2021 to 8th August 2021 on Capital Network.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at https://campaign.capitalfm.com/camelot-team-gb-capital-july-2021 register your details and submit an answer to the multiple choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Friday 23rd July 2021 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 8th August 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 24 hours of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via email OR telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 24 hours from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 24 hours of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. We and Camelot may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and we may refer to your and any applicable third party’s (for example a guest/travel companion) association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and Camelot may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10. One winning entrant will receive:
Return first class train travel for two people to London between 14th-16th August 2021
Return transfers from the station to the hotel
2 Nights accommodation at the 5-star Dorchester Hotel between 14th-16th August 2021
Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
Dinner and drinks for two people at Nobu on 14th August2021
Return transfers from the hotel to Wembley on 15th August 2021
2x Tickets to the Olympic Homecoming event at Wembley on 15th August 2021
£500.00 Spending money
11. NDL Prize Terms and Conditions:
Travel will be between Saturday 14th – Monday 16th August 2021. All guests must be available to travel during these dates.
Your prize includes off-peak first-class train travel that will need to be booked with us at least 5 days before you plan to travel. Should the winner live more than a 4-hour train journey away from London, standard economy flights will be provided instead. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with any Covid-19 travel rules for domestic travel.
All transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
You will be staying in a 5* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
Your dinner at Nobu is based on two adults enjoying the Omakase Menu including a £100 allowance towards drinks. Reservations are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking and a £50 per person cancelation fee applies for cancelations less than 24 hours in advance or if the guests do not turn up. This will be deducted from the meal allowance. This restaurant operates a smart casual dress code erring on the side of elegance. The establishment reserves the right not to admit guests wearing ripped jeans, flip flops, beachwear, gym wear or clothes too revealing.
Tickets to the Olympic Homecoming Ceremony on Sunday 15th August 2021 will be provided by Camelot.
Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
12. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. The prize is non-transferable, and non-refundable
14. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
15. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/ .
16. The SSE Arena, Wembley Terms of Entry Conditions
i. As a condition of entry to the Homecoming Event at the SSE Arena, you will need proof of the following:
– that either you currently do not have Covid-19; or
– that you have had both doses of vaccinations and at least 14 days have passed since the date of your last vaccination; or
– that you have previously had Covid -19 within the last 6 months
ii. The accepted form of proof for The SSE Arena are via:
– NHS COVID Pass: please note this is via the NHS app and not the NHS Covid-19 app– please visit HERE for information and also HERE.
– If you are using this preferred form of proof but have not yet obtained your pass we advise you apply no later than 48 hours before attending the event to allow for your application to be processed in time.
– Lateral flow or PCR negative test results text or e-mail, received within 24 hours of attending the event. Free rapid lateral flow tests are available via the NHS.
iii. The Government has advised that you must not attend an event if you:
– have tested positive for Covid-19; or
– are required to self-isolate.
iv. This information is subject to change so please check here prior to your visit: https://www.ssearena.co.uk/events/detail/the-national-lotterys-team-gb-homecoming
v. You will need to download The SSE Arena, Wembley venue app to access your tickets and have them scanned as you go into the arena. The tickets will be available through AXS.com and the ticket will be an AXS Mobile ID ticket.
17. Your personal data and the personal data of any guest(s)/travel companion(s) that you or they provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), Camelot, as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
18. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
20. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
22. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
23. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.