Win A TRIP TO PARIS!
Expires: 30th May 2019
Win a trip for two to Paris, with private transfers, two nights’ accommodation, breakfast, and a street art tour with a Parisian graffiti expert!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘I See Vimto In You’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Wednesday 1st May 2019 to Thursday 30th May 2019 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 12:00 on Wednesday 1st May and close at 23:59 on Thursday 30th May 2019.
- Once online, the entrant will be required to answer the question on the competition page.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct eligible entries. Global will choose a winner at random, and notify that winner by phone within 14 working days of the promotion close date.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
- Entry is restricted to UK residents only and one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
- One winner will win:
▪ Return Eurostar for 2 people to Paris
▪ Return private transfer for 2 people from Paris Gare du Nord to the hotel
▪ 2 nights accommodation at a centrally located, 4-star hotel
▪ Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ Travel insurance
▪ Hip-hop inspired graffiti workshop is for 2 people which includes:
▪ Street art tour through Paris
▪ Meeting a professional artist
▪ Practical graffiti workshop where participants will create own piece’s
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
9 Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and France).
10 Return Eurostar travel must be off peak and booked a minimum of 2 months in advance. Travel will be from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord. Travel to the Eurostar terminal is not included.
11 Return transfers from Paris Gare du Nord to hotel will be private and not shared with other passengers.
12 Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
13 Hip-hop graffiti workshop is subject to availability at the time of booking and is based on 2 people taking part in a graffiti workshop that should last approximately 3 hours.
14 Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.