WIN a trip to New Zealand to see Great Britain Rugby League Lions
Expires: 15th July 2019
Fancy a trip to New Zealand to see the GB Lions play or want to experience the electric atmosphere at the Challenge Cup final at Wembley? Ronseal is giving away hundreds of prizes in their largest ever summer competition and all you need to do is simply enter.
Ronseal is proud to be the official partners of the Rugby Football League. This year the Great Britain Rugby League Lions will be touring New Zealand – the first tour in over a decade!
To celebrate this nostalgic tour there are hundreds of prizes up for grabs.
Competition Terms and Conditions
By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) The prize draw is open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Promoter, and any company affiliated with the organisation, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2) To enter – No purchase is necessary. Simply go onto the Promoter competition web page, fill out the form to enter.
3) The Prizes 1st Prize: Return Business flights to New Zealand from UK airport for 2 people, 1 double room for 7 nights accommodation at The Grand Mercure Hotel Auckland, Private transfers to and from Auckland Airport and The Grand Mercure Hotel for 2 people, 2 hospitality tickets to watch Great British Lions v New Zealand on 2nd November. For the avoidance of any doubt any activities, food and refreshments outside of the winners prize specified is at the winners own cost. Winners will be given the opportunity to extend their stay in New Zealand at their own cost via Prizeshark Limited.
Runner up prizes – there will be a number of runner up prizes including the following: Tickets to the Challenge Cup Final, Ronseal Jerseys, Ronseal water bottle and Ronseal mini rugby ball. Only 1 prize per entrant.
All prizes are non-refundable.
4) The opening date and time for receipt of entries is 12am on 01.05.2019 and the closing date and time for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 15th July.
5) Winners details will be shared with Prizeshark Limited who are our prize fulfillment partners including travel bookings. By entering the competition you are confirming you are happy with this.
6) The winners will be drawn at random [using online random number generator] from all valid entries received by the closing date under the independent supervision on 19.07.2019. The winners will be contacted by Prizeshark Limited via SMS, phone call or email no later than 22.07.2019.
7) Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any winner before any prizes are issued and may require proof of identification and age. If Promoter suspects fraud or misconduct, or if it is discovered that an entrant has failed to comply with the eligibility requirements set out in these T&Cs then the prize may be withheld or withdrawn or another prize winner may be selected.
8) All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner; however, if the prize is not claimed within 24 hours a re-draw will take place due to the timely nature of the prize.
9) Maximum one entry per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
10) Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion or extend the period of participation as necessary due to circumstances outside of it’s reasonable control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value. Promoter will not be liable for any such withdrawal or change to the promotion or prizes.
11) The prize winners will be required to participate in and give their consent to related publicity. This includes the sharing of their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or reasonable requests to take part in the Promoters’ publicity.
12) Proof of sending an entry shall not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are misdirected, late or illegible, nor for any associated costs.
13) Promoter hereby excludes all and any liability arising out of the promotion or the acceptance, use, quality condition, suitability or performance of the prizes. Promoter does not exclude liability under the Terms for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or for breach of Part II of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or for any matter in relation to which it would illegal for Promoter to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
14) Prizes are awarded at the promoter’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
15) Entrants agree to be responsible for all applicable taxes, duties or other charges payable in relation to a Prize.
16) Competition winners should obtain their own travel insurance,
17) Entrants shall not be permitted to enter the Draw if by entering into it they may cause Promoter and/or themselves to be in breach of any agreement (including but not limited to any contract of employment) to which they are a party or in breach of any law, regulation or rule having the force of law to which Promoter or the entrant may be subject. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry made in breach of this condition.
18) Promoter respects the policies of employers which forbid the acceptance of such prize money by their employees. The winner must obtain signed authorisation from a director of his or her employer (if appropriate) confirming permission to accept the Prize.
20) This promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.
21) Promoter: Sherwin-Williams Diversified Brands Limited, Thorncliffe Park Estate, Thorncliffe Road, Sheffield, S35 2YP