Win a trip for two to Cornwall
WW2 RAF AERODROME
Expires: 12th July 2020
On offer is a trip for two to the scenic port town of Falmouth, courtesy of Davidstow Cheddar. The prize includes return travel for 2 people; 3 nights accommodation at SeaEsta apartment in Falmouth – an open-plan living space with fully equipped kitchen, dining and sitting area with balcony offering astounding views of Falmouth’s waterfront and Marina; a welcome hamper on arrival including an array of Cornish treats and Davidstow Cheddars, plus lunch at a local restaurant for 2 people.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the Davidstow radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Monday 15th June to Sunday 12th July 2020 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com/, complete the online quiz and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 15th June 2020 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 12th July 2020.
5. One prize winner will be selected randomly from all correct and eligible entrants, and contacted via telephone or email within 7 days of winning the competition.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One prize winner will win a trip to St Ives, Cornwall, including the following:
• Return train travel to Falmouth, Cornwall for 2 people;
• 3 Nights accommodation at the Sea-Esta Apartment, Falmouth;
• Davidstow welcome hamper on arrival;
• Lunch at a local restaurant for 2 people.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
9. Travel to and from Falmouth will be via train from the prize winner’s closest train station to Penmere Station, Cornwall. Prize winner must make their own way from Penmere Station to the accommodation.
10. Accommodation will be at the Sea-Esta Apartment in Falmouth, booked on a self-catered basis. The apartment includes a double bed, an open-plan living space and fully equipped kitchen, dining and sitting area, and balcony with waterfront views of Falmouth Marina.
11. Welcome hamper will be delivered to the apartment on the prize winner’s arrival, and include a selection of Davidstow cheddars and Cornish treats, selected by Davidstow. Exact contents may vary dependent on season and availability.
12. Lunch at a local restaurant can be selected by the prize winner upon accepting their prize, and will be booked at the same time as travel. Prize winners can choose any restaurant they wish, with the exception of Michelin star restaurants. All restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
13. Lunch is based on 2 adults enjoying a 3-course meal from the main menu, including 1 bottle of wine, mineral water and coffee.
14. The trip is subject to government travel guidelines, and availability at the time of booking. Booking availabilities exclude bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Easter and school holiday periods in the UK.
15. Train travel will be off-peak, and will need to be booked at least 6 weeks before the date of outbound travel.
16. All prizes must be claimed by the prize winner within 18 months of being notified as a prize winner.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.