Win a trip for two to Cornwall
Expires: 7th August 2020
On offer is a trip for two to the fishing port and foodie hot-spot of Padstow, courtesy of Davidstow Cheddar. The prize includes return travel for 2 people to Padstow, Cornwall; 3 Nights accommodation at Upperdeck apartment in Padstow – an open-plan living space with fully equipped kitchen, dining and sitting area with balcony with super views of the estuary and a short walk away from the famous Seven Bays; a Welcome hamper on arrival including an array of Cornish treats and Davidstow Cheddars, plus a 2 course lunch with wine at Paul Ainsworth’s No6 restaurant in Padstow.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the Davidstow radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Monday 13th July to Friday 7th August 2020 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com/, complete the online quiz and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 13th July 2020 and close at 23:59 on Friday 7th August 2020.
5. One prize winner will be selected randomly from all correct and eligible entrants, and contacted via telephone or email within 7 days of winning the competition.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One prize winner will win a trip to Padstow, Cornwall, including the following:
• Return train travel to Bodmin Parkway, Cornwall for 2 people;
• £100 return taxi fare from Bodmin Parkway to Padstow;
• 3 Nights accommodation at the Upperdeck Apartment, Padstow;
• Davidstow welcome hamper on arrival;
• 2 course lunch at Paul Ainsworth’s No.6 restaurant in Padstow.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
9. Travel to and from Padstow will be via train from the prize winner’s closest train station to Bodmin Parkway train station, Cornwall.
10. £100 cash will be transferred into the prize winner’s bank account in order to travel to/from Bodmin Parkway train station and their accommodation in Padstow via taxi. The money will be transferred to the prize winner’s nominated bank account upon booking the accommodation and the prize winner confirming their bank account details.
11. Accommodation will be at the Upperdeck Apartment in Padstow, booked on a self-catered basis. The apartment includes a double bed, an open-plan living space and fully equipped kitchen, dining and sitting area, and balcony with views of the estuary.
12. Welcome hamper will be delivered to the apartment on the prize winner’s arrival, and include a selection of Davidstow cheddars and Cornish treats, selected by Davidstow. Exact contents may vary dependent on season and availability.
13. Lunch at No.6 Restaurant will be booked at the same time as travel. All restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
14. Lunch is based on 2 adults enjoying a 2-course meal, including 1 bottle of wine, and tea/ coffee.
15. The trip is subject to UK Government travel guidelines, and availability of the apartment at the time of booking. Booking availabilities exclude bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Easter and school holiday periods in the UK.
16. Train travel will be off-peak, and will need to be booked at least 6 weeks before the date of outbound travel.
17. All prizes must be claimed by the prize winner within 18 months of being notified as a prize winner.
18. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.