Win a three-night stay for two in the North York Moors
Expires: 31st August 2019
Enter the prize draw for your chance to enjoy a luxury stay in the North York Moors for you and a guest
With the vast and peaceful expanse of the North York Moors to explore and the vibrant yet compact city of York to discover, it’s clear why Yorkshire should be on your bucket list.
To celebrate historic York and the scenic North York Moors, the Telegraph has teamed up with the North York Moors and The Farmhouse Yorkshire to offer one lucky reader the chance to explore it in style. Both guests will receive first class return train tickets to York plus a York Pass (valid for two days) to ensure ultimate comfort and a wealth of top-class attractions – 42 in total – to explore for free.
After your time in York, you’ll make your way and be welcomed to The Farmhouse Yorkshire, a unique luxury accommodation set in a 100-acre country estate in the heart of the North York Moors National Park. You will then be checked into the stylish and sophisticated Potting Shed – an exclusive cottage suite – on a B&B basis with continental breakfast for two days and full English served in the farmhouse kitchen for one of the mornings. You will be able to open the French doors of your accommodation out onto rolling countryside views over the surrounding estate and North York Moors, warm yourselves by the fire and enjoy top-of-the-range features and facilities.
Plus, to top it all off, the lucky winner will receive a Farmhouse welcome hamper, a bottle of sparkling Saumur and a box of handmade chocolates from local luxury chocolatier, Florian Poirot of Malton.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, enter the competition below by midnight on Saturday 31 August 2019.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Visit York – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK mainland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), Make it York Limited (Visit York) and North York Moors National Park (“Prize Providers”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via tgr.ph/yorkandmoors and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Visit York Winner, SPARK, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by 23:59 on Saturday, August 31, 2019.
6. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone or email within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
8. One winning entrant will win a three-night trip to York for two. The prize package comprises;
Two first class tickets from any London North Eastern Railway station to York;
Three-night accommodation in the Farmhouse Potting Shed cottage on a bed and breakfast basis.
9. The prize must be taken as one package.
10. The prize is valid for travel from Friday, November 1, 2019, to Friday, March 27, 2020, excluding Christmas, New Year and half term holidays. Travel must be from Friday to Monday. The prize must be booked before December 31, 2019.
11. The prize does not include travel to or from the station, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned.
12. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Prize Providers and the Promoter.
14. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of the Prize Providers.
17. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.