WIN! A TEXAS NIMBUS 4 BURNER BBQ & A BBQ FEAST BOX
Expires: 29th June 2021
To celebrate the summer Homebase have teamed up with Feast Box to offer you the chance to win a Texas Nimbus BBQ & a delicious BBQ Feast box. To enter simply tell them:
How do you like your BBQ’d delights – are you charcoal, gas or smoker?
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is being run by HHGL Limited trading as Homebase of Witan Gate House, 500-600 Witan Gate, Milton Keynes, Bucks MK9 1BA with company registration number 00533033 (the “Promoter”).
2. The prize is a Texas Nimbus 4 Burner BBQ (SKU 495150) and a BBQ Feast Box (the “Prize”) and there is one Prize available to be won.
a. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps:
a. Visit the website https://homebaselife.com/public/m/bbq_competition;
b. Answer the qualifying question
c. Enter their details
4. The Promotion will be open for entries from Wednesday 9th June 2021 at 00:01 (“Opening Date”) until Tuesday 29th June at 23:59 (“Closing Date”).
5. The Promotion is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales, except:
a. employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, the Promoter’s agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion;
b. employees of Feast Box or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of Feast Box or its holding or subsidiary companies, Feast Box’s agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion; and
c. any member of the immediate family or household of any person referred to in clauses 5(a) and 5(b).
6. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made on behalf of another person will be disqualified. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
7. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
8. Entrants under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian over 18 to enter the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof is not provided when requested.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed in transit, uploaded incorrectly or incomplete, regardless of cause (including but not limited to technical malfunction or software failure of any kind). Entries must be received before the Closing Date. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
10. A random prize draw will be made to choose the Prize winner and the Promoter’s decision will be final.
11. The Promoter or one of its agents will notify the winner directly using the email address provided on entry to the Promotion.
a. The winner will be told via email how to collect their Prize
12. Winner will be notified within 30 days of the Closing Date.
13. If a winner does not reply within 5 days of being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next randomly drawn entrant.
14. The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of entrants. Any information collected in connection with this Promotion will only be processed:
a. for the purpose of administering this promotion;
i. The Promoter will share the winner’s contact details with Feast Box for the purposes of sending the Prize.
b. for the purpose of announcing the winner on our platform(s);
15. Notwithstanding Clause 14 above, the winner’s forename, surname initial, and county will be available on request for one month after the prize has been claimed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners may object to the disclosure of this information by sending an email to email@example.com. The information shall nevertheless be made available to the Advertising Standards Authority upon request.
16. In the event of impediments or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer, at its discretion, a broadly similar prize of equal or higher value. No cash alternative will be available.
17. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering the Prize Draw you acknowledge that certain elements of the prize are outside of Homebase’s control. Homebase will not be liable for any such instances.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or sub-contractors.
20. Subject to clause 19, the Promoter, its agents and sub-contractors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising out of or occurring in connection with the Promotion.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion if in the Promoter’s sole opinion it is necessary to do so.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
23. This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.