Win a tech package and cash for a business
Expires: 22nd August 2021
The winner will get a tech package made up of a SIM Free iPhone SE 64GB Mobile Phone, a pair of Jlab GO AIR In-Ear True Wireless Earbuds, £500 cash, and a one year subscription to Sage Accounting.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘SAGE Burst 3 Online Promotion’ (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Wednesday 4th August 2021 to Sunday 22nd August 2021 on Radio X. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partners’ mentioned in these Specific Rules are SAGE. The ‘Prize Provider’ is the NDL Group.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must:
a. (i) go online to the Promotion entry page at www.radiox.co.uk/win and register your details;
b. (ii) Enter your small business name and website or social media link in the relevant text boxes provided;
c. (iii) explain in 300 characters or less how you have “bossed it” in the last 19 months from 1st January 2020 to 1st August 2021 in regard to your small business. This can include (but is not limited to); small wins, big achievements, winning awards, new or expansion of premises, increase in business turnover, financial profit, staffing growth or retention, customer satisfaction, new or development of products or services offered, or starting a small business outright.
4. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges including one independent judge on the following criteria: a) the entry is made by a small business owner as per the eligibility criteria; and b) how engaging, interesting and unique the entry is.
5. Entries deemed by us to be rude, offensive, defamatory, illegal or condoning dangerous behaviour will be removed from the Promotion.
6. Online entry will open at 12:01 on Wednesday 4th August 2021 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 22nd August 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
7. Within 1 day of the closing time of the Promotion, all entries will be entered into a draw. 50 entries will be selected at random, and those 50 entries will be reviewed by the judges against the criteria outlined above. Any entries that do not match the elegibility criteria will be excluded from the Promotion. One entry will be selected as a winning entry and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone and email on the details on which they entered. If the original winner does not respond within 24 hours from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner from the 50 entries that were initially drawn. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification call and email within 24 hours of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize. This process will continue until one winning entrant is successfully contacted.
8. If none of the shortlisted 50 entries are deemed to meet the stated criteria, another 50 entries will be drawn at random. These will be judged against the criteria outlined in Point 4 and the elegibility criteria outlined in Points 17.1 to 17.7, and one entry will be selected as the winner and contacted as outlined above.
9. In the event that there are less than 50 entries at the point the Promotion closes, then all entries will be subject to the judging process as above.
10. The judges’ decision in all cases will be final and no conversation or correspondence about the results will be entered into.
11. We and our Promotion Partner may publish and publicise your submission, name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
12. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and our Promotion Partner may: (i) interview you which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
13. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over and based in the UK at the time of entry.
14. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
15. Entry must be made by a small business owner who gives consent for their business to be included in the promotion.
16. Winners from Burst 1 or 2 of ‘SAGE Online Promotion’ in June- August 2021 on Radio X, LBC or Heart are excluded from winning again.
17. Submitted businesses must:
17.1. Be an independent business: owner-managed business which is not part of a sub-brand of a larger organisation including franchises.
17.2. The small business name must be included in the entry in the text box provided
17.3. Have a physical address
17.4. Have a website or a social media account on Facebook or Instagram which much be included in the entry text box provided
17.5. Have less than 50 employees
17.6. Have an annual turnover of less than £10 million
17.7. Operate in the UK
18. One winning entrant will receive:
18.1 1x SIM free iPhone SE 64GB in black or neutral colur based on stock availability
18.2. 1x Jlab GO AIR In-Ear True Wireless Earbuds in white or neutral colour based on stock availability
18.3. £500 cash paid via bank transfer
18.4 12 month subscription to SAGE Business Cloud Accounting promotional offer.
Prize Terms and Conditions
19. Should the phone and earbuds products be unavailable at the time of prize fulfilment, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
20. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Apple.
21. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner. NDL will do their best to adhere to these time frames, however due to the uncertainty around the full impact of the Coronavirus, there may be delays with stock availability and deliveries.
22. SAGE will provide the winning entrant with a free 12 month subscription to Sage Business Cloud Accounting software. Full terms and conditions for the subscription package can be found here: www.sage.com/en-gb/legal/terms-and-conditions/sage-business-cloud-accounting-global-competition-terms-and-conditions.
23. In order to access the free 12 month subscription with SAGE you will need to sign up to SAGE and enter your bank details. After 12 months, your subscription will auto-renew and you will be charged. If you would like to cancel your free 12 month subscription before the full 12 month period is up, you can do this at any point prior to the auto-renew date and you will not be charged.
24. Global will endeavour to transfer the prize money to your bank account within 28 days but are not responsible for any delays. The day in which you provide your details we will aim to initiate the transfer of funds the next working day after those details are received by us. You must provide all necessary details via the method directed within 14 days after the original request to do so otherwise the prize will be forfeited in our discretion.
25. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
26. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
27. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
28. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
29. Your personal data that you provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited) and our Promotion Partner as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
30. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
32. We, our Promotion Partner and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
34. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
36. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.