Win a Special Edition Basecamp 4 Worth over £22,000
Camping and Caravanning Club
Expires: 8th November 2020
The Camping and Caravanning Club has teamed up with Swift Group to offer you the chance to win a stunning Special Edition Swift Basecamp 4. The CCV will be adorned with a colourful design (pitctured) by a world-renowned artist – Graham Dews, who is better known by his name tag Paris.
You’ll also win one year’s free membership to The Camping and Caravanning Club AND a week’s free camping on a Club Site.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary. The promoter
reserves the right to request proof of identity to verify eligibility
2. Only one entry per person. Persons attempting to obtain multiple
entries via other means will be disqualified.
3. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over who provide their details via the online or paper entry form
4. You will be deemed to accept these terms if you enter the prize
draw. The Camping and Caravanning Club may make changes to
these terms from time to time. The most up to date version will be
available from us on our website
www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk. You should check the
terms regularly and if you enter the prize draw after the date of any
change it will be on the new terms.
5. The protection of personal privacy is an important concern to the promoters. Any personal data collected will be treated in accordance with current data protection legislation. We will use your personal data for the administration of the competition, and with your consent, to provide you with details of the promoter’s services and products. In order to meet our obligations to you we may share your personal data with the promoters of the competition. For more information about the promoter’s data protection policies please go to:
c. Freedom to Go, www.freedomtogo.co.uk/privacy-policy
You may withdraw your consent from individual promotors at any time by following the unsubscribe details contained within their communications.
6. The prize is
a. A 2020 Basecamp 4 Special Edition with plus pack
b. 2020 Vango porch awning (RVA2)
c. A year’s membership to The Camping and Caravanning Club
d. A free week’s stay on a Club Site
7. No monetary alternative to the stated prize is available and the
prize is non-transferrable.
8. The promoters reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of
equal or greater value.
9. The closing date for the competition is midnight 8th November 2020.
10. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions, or that
are incomplete or altered, will be disqualified.
11. Lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries will not be
accepted and proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
12. The promoters reserve the right to alter the rules and the terms and
conditions, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
13. The promotors’ decision is final and no correspondence will be
14. The winner will be notified by telephone within 10 days
of the draw taking place. The prize must be collected, the location of collection will be agreed by the winner and The Camping and Caravanning Club.
15. If we are unable to contact the chosen winner within the 10 days
following the draw or if the winner is unable to accept the prize, a
new winner will be selected at random.
16. Events may occur that render the event itself or awarding the Prize
impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoters
and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the
Promoters as a result thereof.
17. Winners Publicity: The promotors have a Legitimate Interest in publishing the winners Personal Data, including name, country of residence, interviews and submitted material, without further payment or permission, for the purpose of announcing the winners and related promotional purposes.
18. The winner’s name may be obtained within 6 months of the closing date by sending a stamped
addressed envelope to “No B&E Licence? No Problem! Competition”,
Marketing Department, The Camping and Caravanning Club,
Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH.
19. The following multiple promotors, are Joint Data Controllers for the purpose of the competition:
a. The Camping and Caravanning Club, Greenfields House,
Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH
b. Swift Group Limited, Dunswell Road, Cottingham, East Yorkshire,
HU16 4JX. United Kingdom
c. Freedom to Go, Catherine House, Victoria Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1SS
20. Any clause in these terms and conditions that shall be deemed
illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable shall be severed from this
agreement and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
21. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.