WIN A SPA BREAK FOR TWO WORTH £1740!
Liz Earle Wellbeing
Expires: 28th February 2021
Win a sensational spa break for two in Northern Ireland worth £1740!
One lucky reader will win a stay for two nights in a suite for two people at Slieve Donard Resort & Spa in Northern Ireland. Our winner will also receive two ‘spatisserie’ treatments, including a spa treatment and afternoon tea.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Slieve Donard Resort & Spa and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Slieve Donard Resort & Spa so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 29 December 2020 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 28 February 2021.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a stay of two nights in a suite for two people at Slieve Donard Resort & Spa. The winner will also receive two ‘spatisserie’ treatments, including a spa treatment and afternoon tea.
- Prize is subject to availability and excludes Christmas, Easter and Halloween periods.
- Flights and transfers are not included. The winner and their guest are responsible for organising their travel arrangements to and from Slieve Donard Resort & Spa.
- Break must be taken within 12 months of winning.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with the Slieve Donard Resort & Spa team.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email in March 2021 by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom