Win a Sky Glass 43” TV
Expires: 30th April 2022
One winner will receive a Sky Glass 43” TV with a 12 month Ultimate Sky TV subscription.
Competition Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD
1. This Promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) residents aged 18+ only:
2. Employees (or members of their immediate families, including any live-in partner or household member) of any Sky UK Limited company ( “Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
3. This Promotion opens at 00:01 on 1 January 2022 and closes at 23:59 on 30 April 2022 (the “Promotional Period”). All entries outside the Promotional Period will be rejected.
4. Internet access required. No purchase necessary. To enter this Promotion, all you need to do is scan the QR code or visit skyglassgiveaway.sky.com and register your details including your full name and contact number.
5. Max one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force, or any other automated means, that person’s claim(s) will be disqualified, and any reward will be void.
6. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion .
7. Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected, or late entries will not be accepted.
Winner Selection and notification
8. One winner will be selected by a random computer-generated draw, on or around Friday 6 May 2022 from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The winner will be notified by email or phone by Friday 13 May 2022.
7. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
11. There will be ONE prize package. The prize package consists of 1 x Sky Glass TV and a 12-month Sky Ultimate TV subscription
Sky Glass prize
12. The winner of the Sky Glass prize will receive the following prize:
Sky Glass package details:
1 x Sky Glass TV (43 INCH) in a choice of 5 x Sky Glass colour finishes, subject to availability with a Sky TV subscription for 12 months to include the following:
– 1 x Sky Glass TV with a Sky Ultimate TV subscription (consisting of Sky Entertainment and Netflix basic), Sky Sports & Sky Cinema subscriptions and Ultra HD and Dolby Atmos pack subscription included.
– 1 x Sky Stream puck with a Whole Home subscription for 12 months
The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”) :
a. All services on Sky Glass are streamed via broadband, a minimum speed of 35Mbps is required to use the Prize in full.
b. Only one Sky TV subscription can be provided at an address. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer and has Sky Q or Sky+, they will need to take a TV subscription for Sky Glass. We will bill the winner for their existing Sky TV subscription until the Sky Glass TV subscription is activation. Sky Q customer will need to send back their Sky Q boxes within 60 days of receiving Sky Glass otherwise they may be charged a non returns charge. Third party subscriptions not paid for via Sky but viewed on Sky Q or Sky + will not be viewable on Sky Glass. Recordings on Sky Q or Sky+ will not automatically transfer. If winners have Disney+ or Spotify via Sky, these will not automatically transfer to Sky Glass and winners will need to sign up directly to each via Apps Marketplace on Sky Glass.
c. For 12 months, the winner will get their Sky TV subscriptions via their Sky Glass TV for no charge. Sky Ultimate TV via Sky Glass is provided on a monthly rolling contract and can be cancelled at anytime on 31 days notice. Ending your Sky Ultimate TV subscription will end your offer period. After your 12 month offer period, all Sky TV subscriptions will become chargeable at their then standard price, unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. Standard subscription prices may change. Please refer to www.sky.com for current pricing.
d. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or Isle of Mann to win this Prize.
e. The Prize does not include:
i. A broadband subscription. All content via Sky Glass is streamed so you must have broadband of at least 35Mpbs to use all the elements of this Prize;
ii. Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events all of which if offered via Sky Glass will be chargeable at the current standard price
f. Sky Stream puck and the Whole Home subscription will allow you to watch Sky TV on another TV with a compatible HDMI port. This is included as part of the Prize. After 12 months, the Whole Home subscription will be charged at the then standard price unless you cancel it. The Whole Home subscription is provided on a monthly rolling contract and can be cancelled at anytime on 31 days notice. Cancelling your Whole Home subscription will mean your Sky Stream puck will no longer stream any content.
g. Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
h. If winners do not activate Sky Glass within 14 days of receiving Sky Glass, we will automatically activate it and the Sky TV subscriptions will start from activation.
i. Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with either Sky or another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
j. There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
k. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
l. Prize winner will own the Sky Glass TV and Sky Stream Puck. Separate Terms and Conditions apply to Sky Glass and Sky TV subscriptions.
m. Winners will need to agree to both the Sky Glass TV subscription contract and the Sky Accessories Terms and Conditions in order to claim their prize. Sky Glass and Sky Stream Puck are self-install and you must follow the instructions included when the products are delivered to you.
n. The winner will need to set up a Sky Glass account either online at sky.com or via the MySky app in order to manage their account. Email address required for account login and for Sky to keep in touch about the service.
o. Sky Glass delivery currently average a 40-day waiting period.
p. Ultra HD and Dolby Atmos pack required to watch Sky content in UHD/HDR and Dolby Atmos. Not all content available in UHD and/or HDR. Content must be optimised to watch in Dolby Atmos.
r. 43″ Sky Glass has an energy efficiency rating of G on a scale of A-G.
13. The prize does not include any other service or item not specifically described above.
17. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
18. There is no cash alternative to the prizes and unless agreed otherwise in writing each prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
20. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
21. The terms and conditions of any other third-party supplier associated with the Promotion will also apply to the prize where applicable (for example, the provider of an event or experience). If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
22. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
24. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
25. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
26. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.