WIN A SKI TRIP FOR TWO TO LES ARCS
Expires: 15th December 2019
The lucky winners will get the opportunity to explore over 200km of pristine pistes perfect for a range of abilities, all from the iconic Les Arcs resort, part of the extensive Paradiski area.
Included in the prize:
2x Picture Organic Clothing jacket & pants
2x 6 day ski pass
7 nights accommodation
2x premium swimming pool access pass
Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. This is an Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports (“we/”us”/”our”) competition. For more info about us take a look at our website at www.ellis-brigham.com.
2. Submissions will be accepted via requirements stated in specific Ellis Brigham blogs or posts.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Employees of Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports, its distributors or agents, and anyone connected with the competition, together with their families, may not enter the competition.
5. A winner will be selected from all entrants who have entered correctly.
6. Winners will be notified within 2 weeks of the competition close date.
7. By entering the competition you agree that if you win your name or social media handle may be publicised through multiple marketing channels.
8. If you win you may also be required to participate in publicity, including photographs and videos. You agree that we may use all resulting publicity materials in any medium (including online).
9. Winners should allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes.
10. If a winner doesn’t claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
11. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. We may change the prize to a prize that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. There is no cash alternative.
12. Prizes will be dispatched to winners via UPS or similar depending on the country, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
13. Should a winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
14. We reserve the right to request proof of a winner’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner can’t provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
15. Submitting or posting an entry through the required channel isn’t proof of receipt of entry. Neither we nor our contractors accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost or not properly recorded. We are also not responsible for traffic congestion or other capacity issues which may result in an entry not being recorded.
16. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names or accounts and to require them to return any prize they may have won. Entrants may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. You may not enter the competition using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter the competition repeatedly.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
18. Our decision as to the winner is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, our decision will be binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
19. We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and/or your use of a mobile phone and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
20. We reserve the right to amend or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, or if circumstances arise outside our control.
21. If you have any questions relating to these terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.