WIN A SIX-NIGHT TRIP TO GERMANY
Expires: 2nd August 2019
Flying from London with Lufthansa, you’ll touch down in Frankfurt (a city of contrasts with a skyline to rival Manhattan’s and a charming new old town) before venturing to the medieval city of Mainz for wine, markets and pastel-hued houses lining winding streets. Then it’s on to Wiesbaden – dubbed the “Nice of the North” thanks to its spa town reputation – for some wellness.
Over the course of your six-night getaway, we’ll be covering accommodation and making sure you start each day with a substantial breakfast in readiness for exploring.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. To Enter: Simply register your contact details (full name and email address).
3. Internet access is required to participate.
4. Entries open at 12.00 a.m. BST on 4 July and close at 12.00 p.m. BST on 2 August. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
5. The Prize for two includes:
6 nights in the cities Wiesbaden, Mainz and Frankfurt, including breakfast
Return flights from the UK to Frankfurt
The trip has to be taken in 2019.
The accommodation and flights are subject to availability. Excluded are dates of major fairs and events.
Terms and Conditions for the flights:
Prize tickets valid on LH and LH regional partner operated flights only.
Bookings must be made a minimum of two weeks but not earlier than three months before the proposed date of travel.
All flights are subject to availability of booking classes.
The prize is strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable and must be used on one trip (passengers must travel together).
In the unlikely event that passengers are downgraded or offloaded due to high load factors, they will be responsible for any costs incurred and Lufthansa will not be held responsible.
The prize includes all CRS taxes and charges.
Winners are responsible for any tax liability accrued as a result of this prize.
6. Winner Selection: The winners will be chosen by SUITCASE on behalf of the German National Tourist Office (the promoter) at random.
7. The winners will be given 5 working days to claim their prize after which a new winner will be contacted, if no confirmation of acceptance has been received.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prizes are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute other prizes for them, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
12. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
13. In all aspects of this promotion, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
14. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk, third party or entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
15. Data Protection: Your personal details will be kept confidential at all times and in accordance with the data protection act. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal data will be deleted 4 weeks after the competition has finished. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1988 and 2003).
16. This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative prize or element of the prize of equivalent or similar value.
18. Any additional costs, incidentals and expenses incurred by the winner and accompanying guest, shall be at the sole cost and expense of the winner.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the competition.
20. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
21. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to SUITCASE Magazine Ltd. and Lufthansa and German National Tourism Office in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
22. The winner will be chosen by SUITCASE magazine.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
24. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
25. To obtain details of the outcome of the competition please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading four weeks after the closing date.
26. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter(s) for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
27. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
28. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
29. The Promoter is SUITCASE Magazine Ltd, 1-3 Mount Street, London, W1K 3NB and German National Tourist Office, registered office: 60 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0AH.
30. Release: By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Co-Sponsors, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.