Win a show stopping prize to kick start your year
South Eastern Railway Limited
Expires: 31st January 2022
South Eastern Railway are giving you the chance to WIN an amazing prize this January including £100 of Theatre Tokens, a meal for two at Gaucho Piccadilly, an overnight stay at Strand Palace hotel and two return train tickets for travel on the Southeastern network.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Win one hundred pounds (£100.00) in Theatre Tokens, dinner at Gaucho Piccadilly, one night stay at Strand Palace and return train tickets for two people in the Southeastern theatre giveaway (the “Theatre Giveaway”).
Terms of participation in the Theatre Giveaway (the “Terms”)
1.1. To be eligible you must:
1.1.1. be aged sixteen years or over; and
1.1.2. have a UK postal address; and
1.1.3. where an entry is made in accordance with 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 the Promotor reserve the right to request proof, to its reasonable satisfaction, that you are aged sixteen years or over when entering into the Theatre Giveaway.
1.2. Employees of the Promotor, publishers, their families, dependants and agents and any other person connected with are not eligible to Participate in the Theatre Giveaway.
1.3. An answer which is in anyway derogatory, defamatory, pornographic, breaches a third-party’s intellectual property rights, or is otherwise offensive should not be uploaded as part of this Theatre Giveaway and shall not be eligible to win any Prize.
1.4. Any content you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have the right to disqualify your answer if, in our opinion, it breaches this clause 1 Eligibility or if your answer does not comply with these Terms or the terms of the Website.
2.1. In order to participate in the Theatre Giveaway, you must:
2.1.1. visit southeasternrailway.co.uk/theatregiveaway (the “Website”);
2.1.2. enter your full name and email address; and
2.1.3. agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. Theatre Giveaway and Winner Selection
3.1. If you satisfy the Eligibility Criteria set out in 1, and participate as set out in 2, then you must enter between the hours of 09:00 on 10/01/2022 and 17:00 on 31/01/2022 inclusive. Any entry into the Theatre Giveaway submitted outside of these hours will not be accepted.
3.2. The Promoter will select one winner at random from those that have submitted an entry and they will win the Prize.
3.3. The winner will be notified by no later than 17:00 on or around 04/02/2022. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, or any other period specified in our contact notice, of the notification being sent or is otherwise not available, the Prize will be forfeited by them and the Promotor may select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize.
4. The Prize
4.1. The winner of the Theatre Giveaway will receive the following prize:
4.2. £100 of Theatre Tokens that can be used at more than 260 venues nationwide. Theatre Tokens have no expiry date. Full terms and conditions can be found here; and
4.3. Dinner at Gaucho Piccadilly for two people to dine off the a la carte menu only. The dinner must not exceed the value of £250. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or reward programs. Subject to change at any time. Valid until June 2022. Valid at Gaucho Piccadilly only; and
4.4. One night stay for two adults at Strand Palace in Superior Double room inclusive of breakfast. Valid on stays until 30/12/2022, subject to availability; and
4.5. Return train passes for two adults valid on Southeastern services only (including high speed) in standard class of accommodation. Passes are not transferable. Pass must be produced on the request of authorised personnel. If lost the holder must report the fact to the issuing officer immediately. The holder may be required to pay a charge. Passes will be sent to the winner’s UK postal address upon receipt of the full names of both passengers, travel date and journey details of the two Southeastern stations the journey will be to and from.
Terms and Conditions
5. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary.
6. The Prize is not transferable and, unless offered by the Promotor, there will be no substitutions, or cash alternatives of, for the Prize.
7. The Prize is subject to availability.
8. No expenses incurred in connection with entry to or participation in this Theatre Giveaway will be paid.
9. The winning selection of the Promotor is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promotor shall be entitled to right to refuse to accept any entry.
11. All entries are subject to verification. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries (including “voting exchange”) will be disqualified.
12. Failure to comply with these Terms will automatically render an entry void.
13. The Promotor does not accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost, incomplete or rendered.
14. The name and email address of each participant and winner will be retained for a period of three months following the Theatre Giveaway closing date. Where a participant or winner agrees to and has provided specific consent, those participants and winners shall receive marketing and promotional material relating to those specific purpose.
15. The participant and winner agrees that in entering into the Theatre Giveaway the Promoter has a legitimate interest to process their personal data for the purposes of the Theatre Giveaway.
17. Participants may print these Terms.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms at any time without notice.
19. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms, the Theatre Giveaway itself or any other matter relating to, or arising out of, these Terms or the Theatre Giveaway, the Promoter’s decision shall be final. No written correspondence or verbal discussion will be entered into.
20. The promotor is SE Trains Limited of Albany House, Floor 8, 94-98 Petty France, London, England, SW1H 9EA (“Promoter”).
21. This Theatre Giveaway and these Terms are governed by the Laws of England and Wales and the Promoter and participants agree that the Courts of England and Wales, exclusively, shall settle disputes.