Win a seven-night Beachclub holiday for four people
Expires: 24th March 2019
Enter the prize draw for the chance to win an incredible Beachclub holiday with Neilson this summer
The Telegraph has partnered with activity holiday specialists Neilson to give away a seven-night Beachclub holiday for four people.
Neilson has been providing Beachclub holidays for more than 40 years at a wide range of beachfront locations across Spain, Sardinia, Italy, Croatia and Greece. With superb facilities, a huge choice of activities and an informal, down-to-earth atmosphere to enjoy, guests can enjoy the ultimate active holiday in the sun.
Each Neilson Beachclub also offers alfresco dining, swimming pools and spas, while children are well catered for with top-class kids’ clubs and expert tuition in a range of sports, from sailing and windsurfing to mountain biking and tennis.
Guests can choose the type of holiday that suits them best, whether they want to throw themselves into a variety of activities or simply chill out by the pool. Fancy a mountain-bike adventure? Or perhaps a day spent kayaking on the water? Whatever your perfect holiday is, Neilson has it covered.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), and Neilson Active Holidays (“Prize Provider”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via tgr.ph/neilsonholidays and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Neilson Active Holidays Winner, SPARK, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 24 March 2019.
6. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone or email within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
8. One winning entrant will win a seven-night Neilson Beachclub holiday for four from the Neilson Beachclub 2019 website. The prize package comprises;
- Return economy class flights from any available UK airport to the winner’s chosen beachclub destination;
- Return transfers from the airport to the beachclub;
- Seven-night accommodation at a Neilson Beachclub resort based on four people sharing two club twin or double rooms on a club board dining basis including, breakfast, lunch and four evening meals;
- A range of resort activities;
- Use of activity equipment;
- Tuition/guiding and RYA courses in selected beachclubs.
Full details of Neilson Beachclub 2019 holidays including destinations, departure and arrival airports, availability and resort activities can be found here.
9. The prize must be taken as one package.
10. The prize is valid for travel between May and October 2019. Travel dates and accommodation are subject to availability. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and airport, travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they and their guests each has a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary visas for their trip.
11. The prize is subject to Neilson Holidays booking terms and conditions found here.
12. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Prize Provider and the Promoter.
14. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of the Prize Provider.
17. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.