WIN a Romantic Break in Bristol
Expires: 5th March 2020
One lucky winner will win all of these incredible prizes;
An overnight stay plus breakfast at Berkeley Suites with prosecco on arrival on Friday 13 March 2020.
Dinner for two people, with a bottle of pink cava on arrival, at Bar 44 Bristol on 13, 14 or 15 March 2020.
Two places in a Chocolate Making Workshop at The Chocolate Tart, 14 March 2020
Competition Terms and Conditions
. Entries must be received by 12pm on Thursday 5 March 2020
2. One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries and will be notified by email.
3. In the event of non-acceptance or the winner being uncontactable within 24 hours of the closing date, Visit Bristol reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry.
4. Prize includes an overnight stay for two people at Berkeley Suites on 13th March only. Breakfast and complimentary prosecco are included. Late check out, early check in, mini bar and parking not included but are all available on first come first serve basis for additional fee. Winners are to book via central reservations firstname.lastname@example.org / 0117 946 7469
5. Prize includes dinner for two with a bottle of pink cava on arrival at Bar 44 Bristol. A £75 voucher will be offered for the meal and cava will be given on arrival. To be taken on the 13, 14 OR 15 March 2020.
6. Prize includes two spaces in a two hour chocolate making workshop workshop with The Chocolate Tart from 11-1pm on 14 March 2020. The workshop offered cannot be traded for cash
The Chocolate workshop must be redeemed on the weekend stated in the competition rules. No refunds are offered for cancelled workshops.
7. If opted in at the time of entry, entrant details may be shared with third party prize-givers. You can unsubscribe from any marketing communications at any time.
8. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or any monetary value.
9. Employees of Visit Bristol, Destination Bristol, Meet Bristol, Clifton Hotel Group, Bar 44 Bristol, The Chocolate Tart and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from entering the competition.
10. Travel to/from Bristol and spending money is not included.
11. Travel around Bristol is not included.
12. Winner’s details will be passed to all prize givers for prize fulfilment.
13. The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
15. Visit Bristol will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, postal/transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside of our control we reserve to right to cancel the competition or offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 53 Queen Square, Bristol, BS1 4LH