WIN A RETREAT FOR TWO IN CORNWALL, WITH DAVIDSTOW CORNISH CHEDDAR
Expires: 14th June 2020
On offer is a trip for two to the lovely town of St Ives, reknowned for its art scene, courtesy of Davidstow Cheddar. The prize includes return travel for 2 people & 3 nights’ accommodation at Admiral’s View apartment in St Ives. The apartment features an open-plan living space with fully equipped kitchen, dining and sitting area, with a picture window looking over panoramic views of St Ives harbour. Additionally the prize includes a welcome hamper (including Davidstow Cheddars) and lunch for two at a local restaurant.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the Davidstow radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Monday 18th May to Sunday 14th June 2020 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com/, complete the online quiz and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 18th May 2020 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 14th June 2020.
5. One prize winner will be selected randomly from all correct and eligible entrants, and contacted via telephone or email within 7 days of winning the competition.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One prize winner will win a trip to St Ives, Cornwall, including the following:
• Return train travel to St Ives, Cornwall for 2 people;
• 3 Nights accommodation at Admiral’s View Apartments, St Ives;
• Davidstow welcome hamper on arrival;
• Lunch at a local restaurant for 2 people.
Prize Terms and Conditions
9. Travel to and from St Ives will be via train from the prize winner’s closest train station to St Ives train station. Prize winner must make their own way from St Ives train station to the accommodation.
10. Accommodation will be at Admiral’s View apartment in St Ives, booked on a self-catered basis. The apartment includes a double bed, an open-plan living space and fully equipped kitchen, dining and sitting area with panoramic views of St Ives harbour.
11. Welcome hamper will be delivered to the apartment on the prize winner’s arrival, and include a selection of Davidstow cheddars and Cornish treats, selected by Davidstow. Exact contents may vary dependent on season and availability.
12. Lunch at a local restaurant can be selected by the prize winner upon accepting their prize, and will be booked at the same time as travel. Prize winners can choose any restaurant they wish, with the exception of Michelin star restaurants. All restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
13. Lunch is based on 2 adults enjoying a 3-course meal from the main menu, including 1 bottle of wine, mineral water and coffee.
14. The trip is subject to availability at the time of booking, and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Easter and school holiday periods in the UK.
15. Train travel will be off-peak, and will need to be booked at least 6 weeks before the date of outbound travel.
16. All prizes must be claimed by the prize winner within 18 months of being notified as a prize winner.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.