Win a Red Hot Holiday from Virgin
Expires: 26th December 2019
Virgin Holidays have teamed up with Virgin Voyages and Virgin Atlantic to celebrate the launch of The Red Hot Holiday, by giving you the chance to win the ultimate Virgin getaway.
Upper Class flights to Miami with Virgin Atlantic
3 nights at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach courtesy of Virgin Holidays
A RockStar Suite aboard Virgin Voyages’ Scarlet Lady
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of theUnited Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of thePromoter (Virgin Holidays Ltd.), employees of Virgin Atlantic, members of anyof the abovementioned employees’ families (defined as parents, children,siblings, spouse and life partners), the Promoter’s agents, and anyone elseprofessionally connected with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access anda valid email address is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 16.00GMT on the 5th December 2019 and 23.59 GMT on the 26thDecember 2019 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit https://signup.virginholidays.co.uk/#/red-hot-holiday and complete the online form in order to provide your details (full name, emailaddress) to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per personduring the Promotion Period.
6. ThePrize: 1 winner will win a holiday trip for 2 adults to Miami from London, whichwill be comprised of the following:
a. 2 x Upper Class return tickets from LondonHeathrow Airport to Miami on Virgin Atlantic.
b. A hotel certificate which will grant the winnera 3 night stay for 2 adults in a deluxe accommodation room at the Nobu Hotel Miami Beach in Miami.
c. A cruise for 2 adults lasting a minimum of 4 nightswith Virgin Voyages, based on a shared occupancy of a Seriously Suite cabin. Thewinner can select any cruise that has a duration of 4 nights and over, outsideof the specified blackout dates and subject to the expiry period that are bothstated below.
7. FurtherPrize Details and Conditions:
a. The holiday must be taken by 20thDecember 2020 (subject to availability). At least 6 weeks’ advance notice of preferred dates of stay must begiven. The prize cannot be taken during the excluded dates listed below (‘BlackoutDates’). The blackout dates are as follows:
i. Cruise Blackout Dates: 1/4/2020, 15/7/2020,20/12/2020, 27/12/2020
ii. Flights Blackout Dates: 29/03/2020-16/04/2020,14/07/2020 – 04/09/2020, 15/12/2020 – 10/01/2021.
iii. Hotel Blackout Dates: 04/04/2020 –16/04/2020, 02/07/2020 – 05/07/2020, 25/11/2020 – 29/11/2020.
iv. Additionally, any element of the prize may notbe booked for the following dates: Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, schoolholidays and Bank Holiday periods in the UK (“Excluded Dates”).
b. The winner and the winner’s guest must both be adultsaged 18 and over.
c. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does notinclude travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs,gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions andattractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) thatare not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither thePromoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for anysuch costs.
d. The winner and their guest will require apassport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas ortravel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest. In theevent the winner or their guest are unable to travel due to visa or otherpersonal circumstances, no alternative tickets will be issued, and nocompensation or other prize will be provided.
e. The winner and their guest must travel togetherin both directions.
f. All elements of the prize package must be takenas part of the same trip.
g. Specified accommodation, flights, and cruises aresubject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offereddepending on availability.
h. Once flight tickets have been issued, they areonly valid for flights, dates and times shown. No alternatives tickets will beprovided. Name changes to the flight once confirmed are not permitted.
i. Airline seats are subject to availability
j. Frequent Flyer points cannot be accrued on theflight tickets. An upgrade cannot be purchased on these tickets with cash orFrequent Flyer points.
k. The winner is responsible for the behaviour ofthemselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves theright in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guest fromparticipation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with thedirections of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if thewinner and/or their guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or tothe public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner orwhich causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
l. The Promoter must be informed of any specialaccess requests (wheelchair access or any similar access needs).
m. A valid credit or debit card will be required tocheck in to the hotel and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such asin-room calls or services.
n. You and your guest must abide by any relevantterms and conditions set by the airline, hotel and cruise operator, which formpart of your prize.
8. Hotel Further Terms and Conditions:
a. The hotel certificate must be used for a staythat will take place sometime between January 4th 2020 and December20th 2020 and is subject to guestroom availability.
b. The hotel certificate will grant the winner astay in a deluxe accommodation room.
c. The hotel certificate can be used subject to theHotel Blackout Dates stated in clause 7.
d. This certificate is only valid on dates when thehotel is not forecasted to be sold out, blackouts dates apply as stated inclause 7.
e. The hotel certificate is non-transferrable, not redeemablefor cash, may not be altered in any way, and may not be replaced if it is lostor stolen.
9. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from allvalid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will beconducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service by02/01/2020.
10. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via theemail address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection andwill be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize,within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does notrespond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the rightto disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reservesthe right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winnersmay have less time to respond.
11. Prize Acceptance: The winner will benotified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of thePrize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days ofPrize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoterby emailing Social.Ideas@fly.virgin.com.In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this timeframe, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limitits value at their sole discretion.
12. Providedno objection is received, the surname and county of residence of the winnerwill be made available on www.promowinners.com/VirginPrizeDraw2019one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. The winnermay object to their surname or county of residence being published or requestfor the amount of information being published to be reduced during WinnerNotification. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information tothe Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
13. ThePrize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetaryvalue or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element ofthe Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its solediscretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
14. Inthe event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasonsincluding but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud,dishonesty, technical failures, or anyother causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect theadministration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of thisPromotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual whotampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms &Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate anyaffected entries.
15. Noresponsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted,damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for anytechnical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted asproof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure accessto its website.
16. The Promoter together withany associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss(including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or lossof profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or notarising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion oraccepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excludedby law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’sliability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
17. An entry must be made directly by theindividual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups orthird parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries andentries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entrieswhich do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in fullwill be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparentthat an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, forexample, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity bymanipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any otherautomated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotionin a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’sentries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants arenot permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limitedto, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
18. Should an act, omission, event orcircumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter andwhich prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditionsthe Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay inperforming its obligations.
19. ThePromoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud,dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions orseek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
21. If any provisions of these Terms& Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this willnot affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder ofthe provisions.
22. By entering this Promotion,all entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms &Conditions.
23. Inthe event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the detailsin any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions willprevail.
24. These Terms & Conditionsare governed by English law and their interpretation and application will besubject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: VirginHolidays Ltd, The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley RH10 9DF.