Win a private cookery class at the Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Enter: Social Media
Expires: 9th June 2020
Enter the prize draw for the chance to win a Jamie Oliver Cookery School class* (valid for one year), plus kitchen essentials; four runners-up will also win kitchen goodies. Simply share a photo of Jamie’s traybake recipes: post on Instagram, tag @tescofood, hashtag #TescoJamieChallenge ; or post on our Facebook page under our prize draw post with the same hashtag. You can also enter via email to email@example.com.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion including Tesco employees, Cedar Communications employees, employees of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited, their agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or ‘step’ family).
3. Promotional Period: The prize draw opens at 00:01 on 6 May 2020. Closing date 23:55 on 9 June 2020.
4. How To enter: Internet access and either an Instagram account, a Facebook account or an email address required for entry. An Instagram account can be opened at Instagram.com; a Facebook account can be opened at Facebook.com.
Follow a Jamie Oliver traybake recipe (the list of recipes to choose from can be found here tes.co/jamiesrecipes), then, take a photo of your cooked dish. In the event an ingredient of your chosen recipe is not in stock, you can substitute this for an equivalent alternative.
The photo must follow each of the following criteria:
Clearly show the whole dish, with nothing eaten or removed. This can be on a serving dish, in the pan or oven tray
Be well-lit to ensure the dish appears clearly
Not feature any individual
Do not upload images found on the internet or for which you are not the holder of the intellectual property. The image must be your own work.
To submit either:
(1) upload your photo to Instagram, including the name of the dish in the caption, tagging @tescofood and using the hashtag #TescoJamieChallenge. To participate in this promotion via Instagram, your Instagram account must be set to public, so we can see your entry; OR
(2) Go to the Tesco Facebook page (Facebook.com/Tesco) and upload your photo to the prize promotion post including the name of the dish in the caption and using the hashtag #TescoJamieChallenge; OR
(3) Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can enter once with a different photo on each platform (max 3 entries in total), but you can only win one prize. Proof of ID and address may be required when claiming a prize.
5. Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted.
6. Any entries that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately removed (where we own content) and disqualified. We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via any social media channel or anywhere else during this prize promotion that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of Jamie Oliver or directly aimed at us. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize draw.
7. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple accounts, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
9. Winner Selection: Everyone who meets the entry criteria will be placed into the prize draw. There is one first prize winner and 4 runners-up. The first prize winner will be the first entry randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria by an independently verified computer-generated system after the closing time and date. The 4 runners-up will be the next four entries randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria by an independently verified computer-generated system after the closing time and date.
10. Prize fund: There is one first prize consisting of a private 45-minute cookery class at the Jamie Oliver Cookery School in London (Benwell House, 15-21 Benwell Road, London N7 7BL). The winner can choose one of three class options – Pizza and Prosecco, Pad Thai and Bubbles or Gyozas. The winner can bring up to 5 guests (all aged 18 and over) to attend the cookery class. The prize is valid for 12 months from prize notification, the cookery class must be booked and used within this period. Upon prize notification the Promoter will put the winner in contact with Jamie Oliver Cookery School to book the private class (subject to availability). Booking of the cookery class is subject to Jamie Oliver Cookery Schools Terms and Conditions (which are available at www.jamieolivercookeryshool.com/terms-and-conditions) except for clauses 16-23 which are not applicable as no exchange or refund is available as the class is the prize. Booking in advance is advised. Dietary and allergen requirements will be required at least two weeks prior to the class for the winner and all guests attending the lesson. The prize includes £500 to cover travel and accommodation of the winner, and their guests, any expenses above £500 are to be covered by the winner and their guests. Please note Jamie Oliver will not attend the private lesson. The prize cannot be exchanged for an alternative cookery lesson or cash.
The first prize winner will also receive kitchen essentials which will be delivered by post within 28 days of prize acceptance.
The 4 runners-up will each receive kitchen essentials which will be delivered by post within 28 days of prize acceptance.
Each kitchen essentials prize includes the following items:
28cm Stainless Steel Frying Pan
Jamie Oliver Acacia Wood Chopping Board – Medium
Jamie Oliver Fine Grater
Jamie Oliver Acacia Wood Pasta Spoon
Jamie Oliver Pizza Slicer
Jamie Oliver Tea Towel
Jamie Oliver Non-Stick Baking Sheet
Jamie Oliver Garlic Slice n Press
Jamie Oliver Dried Pasta – Penne (500g)
Jamie Oliver Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce (400g)
Jamie Oliver Artichoke Hearts (280g)
Jamie Oliver Everyday Olive Oil (500ml)
Jamie Oliver Red Wine Vinegar (250ml)
Jamie Oliver Ready to Eat Pouch (250g)
Jamie Oliver Bread Kit (170g)
Jamie Oliver Seasoning Grinder (50g)
12. There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated and prizes must be accepted by the named winners. Prizes cannot be transferred to anyone else.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
14. Winner notification: The first prize winner and runners-up will be notified via Direct Message by @tescofood (if entered via Instagram) or the Tesco Facebook page (if entered via Facebook) within 7 days of the closing date to claim their prize. Please check ‘message requests’ in your inbox. If the winner or runners-up entered by email, then will receive an email from email@example.com. If the winner or any runner-up does not respond within the initial 7 days of notification, they will be contacted again (as per original means of contact) and given a further 7 days to respond. If contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, within 14 days of the initial prize notification date, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner. Only a private message from the same Instagram or Facebook account that we notify will be accepted. Only a reply from the same email address that we notify will be accepted.
15. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize claim to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
16. Where we suspect that an individual has breached these T&Cs we reserve the right to verify the winner/runners-up sand ask for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the person associated with the winning notification.
17. The winner and runners-up may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this prize draw without payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, publishing the winner’s name or social media handle, their image and any statements made by them concerning the Promotion and the prize won as part of the Promotion in an issue of Tesco Magazine and on Tesco and Jamie Oliver’s own social media channels.
18. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their photo for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the photo are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that their photo has not been previously published or exploited in any part and that it contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights
19. As part of the promotion, we collect the following personal data: name, email address (where entrants enter via email), and username (where entrants enter via Instagram or Facebook), and a delivery address, phone number and email address may be requested from the winners only in order to organise/dispatch the prize . The surname and county of the winner and runners-up will be made available to anyone who requests it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the closing date. Participants may request their surname and county is not published in the event they win by emailing email@example.com before the closing date. However, the Promoter shall provide the surname and county of the winner & runners-up set out in paragraph 19 to competent authorities upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
20. Winner details will be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
22. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties if the failure to deliver our obligations is outside our reasonable control. However, if this happens, we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
24. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
25. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
26. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
27. Data Protection: To find out more about how we use and protect your personal data, as well as your privacy rights visit https://www.tesco.com/help/privacy-and-cookies/privacy-centre/privacy-policy-information/privacy-policy/