WIN a portable BBQ or Lay-Z-Bed!
Expires: 11th July 2021
Play the summer-themed slot machine for your chance to INSTANTLY WIN a portable BBQ or Lay-Z-Bed!
Get ready for summer with SPAR. We’ve all been looking forward to it and whatever the weather, summer is here! So let’s make up for lost time and celebrate every moment. Whether it’s a #SPARBQ for the football, a picnic in the park with friends or a family staycation, your local SPAR will help make it your summer to remember.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Staycations Competition 2021 – Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
2. The promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland mainland only) excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Spar UK (the “Promoter”) or any company affiliated with the Promoter, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
3. The promotion will begin at 0:01 AM, Thursday 24th June 2021 and will end at 23:59 PM Sunday July 11th 2021.
4. To enter: Visit our SPAR’s Summer Staycations Landing page and play our slotmachine game. If you spin three of the same icons, you will win either a Lazybed OR a BBQ. NOTE you have only have won a prize if you recieve an email from SPAR UK stating a prize has been won, with an indvidual control code included. To claim your prize you must be able to provide this code. You must be over 18 years old and be a resident of the United Kingdom. One entry per day is permitted. Each entry (per day) is considered as one chance to win.
5. Internet access is required to enter. Full name & a valid email account is required for the prize draw portal. Entrants must prove they are over the age of 18 with a valid photo I.D.
6. There will be 30 winners chosen at random – the prizes are instant wins.
Winners will win a LaZy-Bed or a Explorer Stainless Charcoal BBQ, what prize win is picked at random.
7. By entering your details, please be aware they will only be used for the purposes of this promotion.
8. Any content, which contains discriminatory, offensive, explicit material, will be removed and will not be entered into the prize draw.
9. Prize: There are 30 prizes to win. Each prize is EITHER a Lay-z-Bed OR Explorer Stainless Charcol BBQ. Prizes are chosen at random.
10. Details are correct as of Tuesday 15th June 2021. All information is subject to availability.
11. Prize Conditions:
a. Entrants must be over the age of 18, and present a valid form of photo identification on winning.
b. The winner of the Prize must respond to our communications within 14 working days of being contacted as the winner. SPAR UK will contact the winner.
c. Prize specification is subject to availability. If specification is not available, a suitable alternative will be provided to the same monetary sum, at Supplier’s sole discretion.
d. The 30 winners will instantly win if they get three equal slot machine icons. You are only considered to have won a prize once you have recieved an email from us stating you have won. The email will contain an indvidual control code which can be crossed checked with game play records if needed.
12. The winners will then have 14 working days to respond to confirm acceptance of the Prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit their Prize and the Promoter shall select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
13. a. A representative from SPAR UK Central Office will liaise with the winner to see how the winner would like their prize to be delivered within 28 working days from the time the winner contacts the Promoter to confirm their Prize.
b. The winners consent to their details being passed over to a Third Party for delivery of the prizes. The Third Party may then liaise directly with the winner to organise delivery of the prize.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
16. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in a reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material and across their digital channels.
17. All entry details will be retained for 1 year from 23:59PM 11th July 2021 (closing date). After this, all information retaining to personal details will be deleted.
18. The Promoter, the Supplier and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
21. The Promoter and the Supplier accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
22. The Promoter reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
25. Winners’ names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to SPAR (UK) Limited Hygeia Building, 66-68 College Road Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1BE no later than 7 working days after the closing date. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
26. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.