Win a place on Dream Academy 2021
Expires: 15th January 2021
Al Hill, COOK’s Dream Manager, has worked with dozens of members of the COOK team, helping them break their dreams down into a series of achievable goals. In his time here, he’s seen everything: from reconnecting with a loved one; to getting out of debt; to writing a novel; to performing at a comedy club; and even swimming with a great white shark.
Every year they give away a place on our Dream Academy to one lucky customer. If you’d like to be entered into the next draw (starting in February) to win a series of one-to-one sessions with Al – just enter your details below. So brush off those confidence gremlins, and give it a go.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition is organised by COOK Trading Ltd (“COOK”) whose registered address is The COOK Kitchen, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3HH. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK and Channel Islands aged 18 or over. Employees and agents of COOK and their associated companies (including the families of such employees and agents) are not eligible to enter the competition, nor is anyone connected with the competition. The eligibility of any entrant is at COOK’s sole discretion.
3. 2 winners will be selected at random after the competition closes on 15th January 2021 from all valid entries.
4. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. The eligibility of any entrant is at COOK’s sole discretion. All automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
5. COOK does not assume any responsibility, and cannot accept any liability, for lost, damaged or incomplete entries submitted in store or for any lost or incomplete Website entries or any technical fault or failed electronic data transmission. Any and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of dispatch shall not be proof of entry.
6. COOK reserves the right to request written proof of age or identity of any entrant before they may claim a prize.
7. The competition prize consists of 4 life coaching sessions per winner with Alastair Hill, our Dream Manager, over a 6-months period, over the phone. The first session will take place on 3rd or 4th February and will be 1 hour long and the remaining 3 sessions are half an hour each (planned on 4th March, 6th May, 15th July, but can be rescheduled if needed). Anything discussed with Al in these sessions will remain confidential. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
8. COOK may use entrants’ personal data for administrative purposes connected to the Competition, including making email and/or phone contact with the winner.
9. COOK reserves the right to name the winner of the competition and use any feedback they choose to give COOK after completing the Dream Academy in subsequent publicity.
10. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the competition winner by email. If there is no response from the competition winner within 2 weeks of said communication, COOK reserves the right to choose another winner.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, COOK reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Dream Academy at any time.