Win a personalised prize package worth £10,000
Expires: 5th August 2020
Competition DescriptionTell Heart the answer to the following question and you could be winning a slice of the millionaire lifestyle up to the value of £10,000 – This Friday there are 10 UK Millionaires Guaranteed, What’s the wildest thing you’d do if you won Euromillions®?
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/, https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/ or https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/general/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to The National Lottery’s EuroMillions radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 01/08/20 to 05/08/20 on the Heart Network, Smooth Network and Radio X (the “Radio Stations”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Competition entry opens at 00.01 on 01/08/2020 and closes at 23.59 on 05/08/2020 (“Competition Period”).
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must, during the Competition Period, go online to the EuroMillions competition page on Heart.co.uk, Smooth.co.uk or radiox.co.uk and register their details (including full name, telephone number and address) and complete the competition entry form, stating what their wildest Euromillions dream is up to the value of £10,000. Answers will be limited to 500 characters (“Entries”).
5. Entries, including the name of the relevant Entrant, may be read out on air.
6. After the Competition Period ends, 20 entries will be randomly selected from all entries across the Heart Network, Smooth Network and Radio X. A panel of judges will then evaluate the 20 entries and choose one winner which they jointly consider to have submitted the most uplifting, feel good and exciting entry.
7. Entries containing foul language, illegal material, or material considered inappropriate for Global’s family audience will be disqualified at the discretion of Global.
8. The Entrant who submitted the winning entry (the “Winner”) will be contacted by a Global Radio representative on Thursday 6 August via the contact number supplied at the point of entry. The Winner must be available to talk to the presenter(s) on the station that they entered via on Friday 7 August. The call will take place between the hours of 10:00-16:00. The call will be recorded and later played out on-air.
9. If the Winner is not available to take the call set out in paragraph 8, they will forfeit their chance to win the prize and another winner will be chosen following the procedure stated above.
10. All Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per station per person; duplicate entries on one station will be excluded from the Competition.
12. The winner must be able to fulfill the relevant criteria for the prize e.g. a recipient of a holiday abroad must own a valid passport and will be responsible for organising any VISAs or paperwork required in order to travel. Global and Camelot will not be liable if winning Entrant is refused VISAs or other necessary paperwork.
13. One winner will be selected in accordance with paragraph 6. The prize will be a bespoke prize package to the value of £10,000 – this will be based on the Winner’s competition entry, where possible.
14. The prize will be non-negotiable and non-transferable. No alternatives (including cash alternatives) will be offered.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
16. The Competition is run by Global and not by Camelot UK Lotteries Limited of Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9RN (“Camelot”).
17. Employees (and their families) of Global and Camelot and their respective affiliates are not eligible to enter the competition.
18. By entering the Competition, Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Global and not to Camelot. Accordingly, Entrants hereby release Camelot and its affiliates from any liability in relation the Competition.
19. Entries not complying with these Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
21. Global reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including changing these Specific Rules) if, in its sole discretion, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. Entrants will be notified of these changes via email.
22. In the event of any inconsistency between these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions, these Specific Rules prevail