Win a pair of VIP tickets to the French Open men’s singles final
Expires: 29th May 2019
To celebrate its partnership with Roland-Garros, Peugeot is giving away a pair of VIP tickets to the French Open men’s singles final on Sunday 9 June
Rafael Nadal was once again the king of Roland-Garros last year as he defeated Austria’s Dominic Thiem in the final to claim a record 11th French Open singles title, and he returns to Paris this year keen to retain the La Coupe des Mousquetaires.
However, Nadal’s form on clay has been far from convincing this season and the likes of Thiem, Novak Djokovic and Alexander Zverev will be going all out to wrest the title from the Spaniard’s grasp.
Peugeot’s association with Roland-Garros started in 1984 and the company has been Official Transporter of the Championships since 1989.
And thanks to Peugeot, you and a friend could be in Paris to witness the conclusion of the tournament as VIP guests at Roland-Garros this year.
- The prize includes:
- Peugeot VIP hospitality in Roland-Garros Village, including lunch, wine and open bar
- Entry for two people to the Court Philippe Chatrier Grandstand for the men’s final
- Return economy class flights from a UK airport to Paris
- Return transfers between the airport and accommodation
- Two nights’ bed-and-breakfast accommodation in Paris
- Return transport to Roland-Garros stadium
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK only aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), PEUGEOT Motor Company PLC (“Prize Provider”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via tgr.ph/frenchopencomp and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to PEUGEOT – The French Open Prize Draw Winner, SPARK, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by 23:59 on Wednesday, May 29, 2019.
6. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone or email by 5pm on Thursday, May 30, 2019. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
8. One winning entrant will win a pair of VIP tickets to the Men’s Final at Roland-Garros on Sunday, June 9, 2019. The prize package compromises;
Return economy class flights from UK airport to Paris or return Eurostar train travel. Departing Saturday, June 8 and returning on Monday, June 10, 2019;
Return transfers between the airport and accommodation;
Two night’s bed and breakfast accommodation at designated hotel in Paris. This is based on two people sharing a room including breakfast;
Return transport to Roland-Garros stadium;
PEUGEOT VIP hospitality in the Roland-Garros Village. Including lunch, wine and open bar.
Entry to Philippe Chatrier Court Grandstand.
9. The winner and their guest agree to adhere to all Roland-Garros regulations and the Terms and Conditions of the tickets that form part of their prize found here.
10. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and airport/station, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure them and their guest each have a valid passport and travel insurance.
11. The prize must be taken as one package and is valid for travel Saturday June 8 to Monday, June 10, 2019.
12. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Prize Provider and the Promoter.
14. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of the Prize Provider.
17. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.