WIN A ONCE IN A LIFETIME TRIP TO OLD TRAFFORD
Expires: 30th June 2021
Enter your details for your chance to win the trip of a lifetime which includes:
• Return business class flights and/or trains for two
• Behind-the-scenes tour of Old Trafford
• Manchester United goodie packs
• 2 nights stay for two guests at a Manchester hotel
• Matchday hospitality for two
• Meet & greet a former player
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Manchester United Football Club Limited (“MU”) (whose registered office is Old Trafford, Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester M16 0RA) is the promoter of the Once in a Lifetime prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). The Prize Draw is Sponsorship s by Aeroflot Russian Airlines (“Aeroflot”).
2. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. MU reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards MU and the Prize Draw.
3. Employees of MU and/or Aeroflot and/or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and their families) are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
4. The Prize Draw is open to entrants aged 18 years or over at the date of entry.
5. Entry into the Prize Draw is free (except for any applicable data usage charges) and on the basis of one entry per person.
6. In order to enter the Prize Draw and to be considered for the Prize, entrants must complete the relevant data entry fields for the Prize Draw:
i. Via ManUtd.com/AeroflotCompetition; or
ii. via any other method of entry which MU makes available.
7. The Prize Draw will close at 23:59 BST on Wednesday 30 June 2021 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will take place as soon as reasonably practicable following the Closing Date.
8. Subject to paragraph 9-13 (inclusive) the prize will be a round trip to Old Trafford Stadium (“Stadium”) including:
(i) return business class flights from an international airport (via Aeroflot routes) including transfers from and to Heathrow airport via train or car or return standard train tickets to Manchester for the Winner and their guest (dates and times of travel to be discussed between the Winner and MU with any final details to be at MU’s sole discretion). The guest must be over the age of 18;
(ii) two night’s accommodation at a hotel of MU’s choice for the Winner and their guest (on a standard double or twin room basis) with breakfast included only;
(iii) two tickets (one for the Winner and one for their guest) (including match day hospitality) to a Manchester United football match to be held at the Stadium during the remaining 2020/2021 or upcoming 2021/2022 Premier League football season; and
(iv) a meet and greet with a Manchester United Football Club legend for the Winner and their guest,
(together the “Prize”).
9. MU reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of a similar nature at any time.
10. The date and time of the Match may be subject to alteration, MU will contact the Winner if the Match is rearranged.
11. Except as otherwise expressly set out above in these Conditions, any ancillary costs and expenses that are not included as part of the Prize (such as subsistence, travel to and from the Stadium, travel documents (i.e., passport and/or visas) and/or travel insurance or such other insurance as the Winner and/or their guest may require) will not be provided by MU and must be borne by the Winner and/or their guest.
12. The timing of fulfilment of each Prize will be subject to any ongoing developments in respect of COVID-19 (the novel coronavirus) and any travel and general advice in respect of the same. For the avoidance of doubt, MU cannot confirm when the trip forming the Prize may take place. MU and Aeroflot shall liaise with the Winner in respect of the same. If for any reason any aspect of this Prize Draw and/or any Prize is not capable of running as planned, (including as a result of any reason arising from or in connection with COVID-19 or any cause beyond the control of MU) MU may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw and/or the applicable Prize.
13. The Winner and their guest will be required to comply with any policies, procedures, terms, conditions, instructions and reasonable requirements of MU which are in place at the Stadium, and which apply to the use of the facilities at the Stadium, the overnight stay and attendance at the match. These include, but are not limited to, Matchday VIP Hospitality ticket Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations which are available on request from Ticketing & Membership Services or at www.manutd.com/termsandconditions (as may be updated by MU from time to time)
14. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
15. The winner will be the first person selected at random from all valid entries received on or before the Closing Date (the “Winner”). The Winner will receive the Prize.
16. Only the Winner will receive notification from MU. The Winners will be notified by email as soon as practicable after the Closing Date. Following the draw, the Prize will be posted to the Winner. MU may also pass the Winner’s details to its partner, Aeroflot, so that Aeroflot may assist with organising the Prize.
17. The Winner will be required to give their consent to the following: (i) their surname and country (or county if they are UK residents) to be disclosed to any person requesting that MU confirms the identity of the Winner, or for promotional purposes and; (ii) for the Winner’s details to be passed to Aeroflot for fulfilment of the Prize. The Winner may raise any concerns regarding this paragraph with MU.
18. The Winner and their guest will be requested to sign image release forms provided by MU and Aeroflot permitting MU and Aeroflot to take images and/or recordings of the Prize and use the same at their discretion in compliance with applicable laws. The Winner may raise any concerns regarding this paragraph with MU.
19. MU will make reasonable efforts to contact the Winer via email after the Closing Date. If the Winner does not claim their Prize within 14 days of MU making contact with the Winner or if the Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, or if the Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, subsequent draws will take place until a new winner is found who is able, willing and eligible to accept the Prize.
20. Subject to paragraphs 17 and 18 above, details of the Winner’s surname and country (or county if they are UK residents) will be made available to the public upon request from Manchester United Football Club Limited, Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 0RA two weeks after the Closing Date (subject to data protection legislation).
21. MU reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Conditions without notice when reasonably necessary for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, MU, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of MU, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. The Prize Draw, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.