Win a Nutribullet Blender
Expires: 29th February 2020
Enter your details for the chance to win a Nutribullet Blender
Competition Terms and Conditions
Nutribullet 1200 Series Smart Technology High Speed Blender Giveaway
1. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
2. The promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland mainland only) excluding employees, and their immediate families, of SPAR UK( the “Promoter”) or any company affiliated with the Promoter, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
3. The promotion will begin at 0:01 AM, Friday, 3rd January 2020 and will end at 23:59, Saturday, 29th February 2020. To enter: simply enter the details requested at www.spar.co.uk/competition/blender
6. Entrants must prove they are over the age of 18 with a valid photo I.D.
7. Entrants will be asked to provide an email address. This is not obligatory to enter the prize draw.
8. By entering your details, please be aware they will only be used for the purposes of this competition
9. Any content, which contains discriminatory, offensive, explicit material, will be removed and will not be entered the prize draw.
10. Prize: There is 1 prize. This prize is provided by SPAR UK
Details are correct as of Tuesday 11th December 2019. All information is subject to availability.
11. Prize Conditions:
a. The winners of the Prizes must respond to our communications within 14 working days of being contacted as the winner. SPAR UK will contact the winners.
b. Prize specification is subject to availability. If specification is not available, a suitable alternative will be provided to the same monetary sum.
c. The Prize excludes travel costs for collection, or any additional costs associated with the Prize.
12. The winners will be selected at random, from all valid entries received, after the end of the Promotion Period. The winners will be notified via email on entries from the SPAR UK website by 5:00pm, Friday, 31st January 2020. The winners will then have 14 working days to respond to confirm acceptance of the Prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time, they will forfeit their Prize and the Promoter shall select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
13. SPAR UK will liaise with the winner to see how the winner would like their prize delivered within 28 working days from the time the winner contacts the Promoter to confirm their Prize. The winner may be required to travel to pick up the vouchers if needed.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
16. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in a reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
17. All entry details will be retained for 1 year from 23:59, Saturday, 29th February 2020 (closing date). After this, all information retaining to personal details will be deleted.
18. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prizes (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
21. The Promoter and SPAR UK accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
22. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
25. Winners’ names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to SPAR (UK) Limited Hygeia Building, 66-68 College Road Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1BE no later than 7 working days after the closing date. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
26. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.