Win a Merlin Premium Annual Family Pass for a family of 4
Silentnight & Tesco
Expires: 1st July 2019
Win a Merlin Premium Annual Family Pass for a family of 4, with Silentnight & Tesco.
This fantastic prize allows you entry to over 30 UK top attractions. For a chance to win, fill out your details below where you will be entered into our prize draw.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is COMFY QUILTS LIMITED (company no. 02575781) whose registered office is at 6th Floor Cardinal House, 20 St Mary’s Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2LG (“the Promoter”).
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The competition prize is for the winning entrant(s) to receive a Premium Merlin Annual Pass for a family of up to 4 (max 3 adults and children 12 years and over). (“Prize”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter make it necessary to do so. There are 5 Prizes available.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter (or any of its holding companies or subsidiaries), their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or prize draw of the competition.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotor will collect, retain and use an entrant’s personal information in this case their email address only as necessary in order to process and contact him/her about their Prize Draw entry, After the winner has been chosen.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- The competition will run from 00:01 on 15th April 2019 and the closing date for entry will be 23:55 on 1st July 2019 (UK date and time) (“Closing Date”) and all entries must be received by the promoter by the Closing Date. After the Closing Date, no further entries to the draw will be accepted.
- An entrant can win a Prize by:
- following the link at www.silentnightcompetition.co.uk and completing the Promoter’s online entry form for the competition before the Closing Date; and
- complying with all the necessary qualification requirements detailed in rules 3 and 4 above.
- The winner will be selected at random performed by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person on 1st July 2019 by the Promoter following the Closing Date.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the Closing Date using the email address provided in the online entry form. If the winner cannot be contacted to notify them within 14 days of being selected, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and select another winner using the process set out above.
- If the winner is unable to identify themselves within 14 days of being notified that they are a winner, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner using the process set out above.
- A voucher code will be sent by the Promoter to the email address the winner used when entering the competition., within 14 days after the winner has been notified that they have won.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting their entry, the entrant declares that all information contained is true and accurate. Any false information will result in disqualification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss or damage, as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These rules shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.