Win a Marlo Luxury Christmas Hamper
Expires: 13th December 2020
Fancy taking your festivities to the next level? Here’s your chance. If you’re one of the three lucky winners, you will you get either a Marlo Luxury Christmas Hamper worth £195 (which is loaded with wine, fizz and all manner of festive treats), or you’ll get a Marlo Celebration Case worth £100 (again, chock-full of booze) or a £100 Marlo gift voucher. Any of these goodies makes for a very merry Christmas.
Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY (“Time Out”) in association with Richard Dawes Fine Wine t/a Marlo Wine, company number 06095630 with registered offices at Belmont House, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6LG (“Prize Provider”) (together the “Promoters”). Please enter by filling out your details in the relevant form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which a winner will be selected at random (the “Entry”).
Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found here between 17 November 2020 and 13 December 2020 for your chance to be selected to win one of either of the following prizes: a Marlo Luxury Christmas Hamper (RRP £195), or a Marlo Celebration Case No.2 (RRP £100), or a Marlo £100 Gift Voucher (RRP £100) (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by filling out the relevant details on the entry form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which one winner will be selected at random.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on 17 November 2020 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on 13 December 2020 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winners will be notified by the Promoters by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
7. The winners will be selected at random from a computer-generated ballot.
8. The prize package includes one of the following:
· 1x Marlo Luxury Christmas Hamper (containing 1x 2018 Sancerre Chasseignes, 1x 2018 Guidalberto, 1x Marie DemetsBrut NV Champagne, 2x Tail Feather Espresso Martinis, 1x L’Aquila Truffle Honey, 1x Mr Filbert’s Black Truffle Christmas Nuts, 1x Percy’s Custard Cream Biscuits, 1x Tony’s Chocolonely, 1x The Drinks Bakery Mature Cheddar, Chilli & Almond Biscuits, 1x Made for Drink Duck Fritons, 1x Torres Iberian Ham Crisps, 2x Neon Pink Candles, 1x Laura’s Wine Gums) (worth £195); or
· 1x Marlo Celebration Case No.2 (containing 1x 2014 Chateau Grand Mayne, 1x Bereche & Fils Champagne Brut Reserve NV, 1x 2015 Hubert Lamy’s St. Aubin La Princee) (worth £100); or
· 1x Marlo £100 Gift Voucher (worth £100)
(the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Richard Dawes Fine Wine t/a Marlo Wine and is subject to their terms and conditions available at THE END OF THESE T&Cs.
13. The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The winner(s) details may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to email@example.com by 13 January 2021. Any winners details shared will be limited to surname and country only, in accordance with ASA guidelines on EU General Data Protection Regulation.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
23. Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoters are Time Out and Prize Provider. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The gift voucher will be sent to the winner via email as a unique code to be used on the Marlo Wine website.
There is no expiry date for the gift voucher.
Prize is non-transferable. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash value. The competition is open to any resident of the United Kingdom over the age of 18 years of age. Proof of identity will be required if you are lucky enough to win the prize. Automated or bulk entries will be disqualified. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. In entering the competition, all participants consent to use their name when the winner is announced. By entering the competition, you agree that Marlo may contact you in relation to the competition.