WIN A MARKS & SPENCER GIFT CARD
Expires: 15th July 2020
M&S and Heart want to make something good happen for people who deserve it – and it doesn’t get much better than a M&S Gift Card.
On offer is a £1,000 M&S gift card for the person who nominated someone and a £2,000 M&S gift card for the person who was nominated.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘M&S Sparks’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 13th July 2020 to 15th July 2020 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”)
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details along with the name of the person they are nominating and the reasons for nominating their chosen person. Online entry opens on Monday July 13th at 00:01 and closes on Wednesday July 15th at 10:01.
4. By nominating, the Entrant acknowledges that they have sought the permission of their nominated person to do so. Should the nominated person not be aware of this, the Entrant and their nomionation will be disqualified from the Competition.
5. The judging criteria for nominating must be feel-good, uplifting and family-friendly and the entry must demonstrate why their nominee deserves to be awarded for their kindness.
6. If any entry is deemed rude, offensive, illegal, nor dsatisfy the criteria, it will be excluded from Competition.
7. In Rule 5 and Rule 6, any decision by Global will be final and no correspondence may be entered into.
8. By entering the Competition, the Entrant who has been selected as the winner and their nominated person agree to be brought to air to be awarded their prizes.
9. From all entries received, 20 will be selected at random, and one winner will be selected based on the judging criteria.
10. Once a winner has been selected by Global, the Entrant will be contacted by Global using the contact details provided.
11. Global will try a maximum of three attempts to contact the Entrant. If no contact is made after three attempts, that Entrant will forfeit their entry and another winner will be selected based on the criteria.
12. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
13. The Entrant who is chosen as a winner and their nominated person must be available to take either a live voice call or live Facetime call on Thursday July 16th 2020 following the Breakfast Show. If Global are unable to make contact with the Entrant at this time, another Entrant will will be chosen.
14. You give consent for yourself and your nominated person to Heart recording the Facetime call and to Heart sharing the recording, in whole or in part, online at www.heart.co.uk, on its social media platforms and on air.
15. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
16. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
17. 1 x £1,000 M&S gift card for the person who entered online and nominated someone (the nominator)
18. 1 x £2,000 M&S gift card for the person who was nominated to make ‘good things happen (the nominee)
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.