WIN A MARKS & SPENCER GIFT CARD
Expires: 9th August 2020
Heart Radio want to hear who you think deserves to be rewarded for their kindness. You could win a £500 M&S gift card and the person you nominated, a £1,500 M&S gift card.
Plus, they have an additional 20 prizes on offer, each being an M&S gift card to the value of £50.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘M&S Sparks’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 15th July 2020 to 9th August 2020 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details along with the name of the person they are nominating and the reasons for nominating their chosen person. Online entry opens on Wednesday July 15th at 10:01 and closes on Sunday August 9th 2020 at 23:59.
4. By nominating, the Entrant acknowledges that they have sought the permission of their nominated person to do so. Should the nominated person not be aware of this, the Entrant and their nomionation will be disqualified from the Competition.
5. The judging criteria for nominating must be feel-good, uplifting and family-friendly and the entry must demonstrate why their nominee deserves to be awarded for their kindness.
6. If any entry is deemed rude, offensive, illegal, nor dsatisfy the criteria, it will be excluded from Competition.
7. In Rule 5 and Rule 6, any decision by Global will be final and no correspondence may be entered into.
8. By entering the Competition, the Entrant who has been selected as the winner and their nominated person agree to be brought to air to be awarded their prizes.
9. There will be 3 chances to win on air across the Competition period and on air winners will be chosen as follows:
10. from all entries received between 10:01 on Wednesday July 15th 2020 and Tuesday July 21st at midday, 20 entrants will be selected at random. From those 20 selected, 1 winner will be chosen based on the criteria.
11. from all entries received between midday on Tuesday July 21st 2020 and Tuesday July 28th 2020 at midday, 20 entrants will be selected at random. From those 20 selected, 1 winner will be chosen based on the criteria.
12. from all entries received between midday on Tuesday July 28th 2020 and Friday August 7th at midday, 20 entrants will be selected at random. From those 20 selected, 1 winner will be chosen based on the criteria.
13. Once a winner has been selected by Global, the Entrant will be contacted by Global using the contact details provided to discuss the next steps. We will require the Entrant and the person they nominatedto take part in a pre-recorded phone call when they will be awarded their prizes.
14. Global will try a maximum of three attempts to contact the Entrant. If no contact is made after three attempts, that Entrant will forfeit their entry and another winner will be selected based on the criteria.
15. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
16. There will be 20 additional prizes of M&S Gift Cards worth £50 each. These will be awarded to 20 Entrants randomly selected once the Competition has closed.
17. If any randomly selected Entrant was found to have already won during this Competition, then their entry will be void and another Entrant will be randomly selected.
18. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
19. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition. An Entrant can only win once during this Competition.
On Air Prizes: there are three of these to be won:
20. 1 x £500 gift card for the person who entered online and nominated someone (Nominator)
21. 1 x £1,500 M&S gift card for the person who was nominated to make ‘good things happen for’ (Nominee)
Online prizes: there are 20 of these to be won:
22. 20 winners will each win an M&S prize gift card to the value of £50
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion and there is no cash alternative.
Specific M&S Gift Card Terms and Conditions
23. Gift cards and e-gift cards can be redeemed at M&S stores in the United Kingdom, ROI and the Channel Islands (including outlet, railway, motorway and airport stores, but excluding Jersey, BP connect stores and M&S Opticians locations) and online at marksandspencer.com.
24. They may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
25. Cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, personalised cards, M&S Energy, to buy another gift card, e-gift card, or to pay Clearpay instalments.
26. A maximum of five gift cards or e-gift cards/voucher codes (or a combination of) can be redeemed in any one transaction online.
27. If any item purchased with a gift card or e-gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
28. If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card / e-gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till receipt.
Period of validity
29. Gift cards and e-gift cards are valid for the period which is the later of 24 months from:
30. the date of issue, or
31. the date of the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries).
32. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
33. Balance enquiries can be obtained online or by calling 0333 014 8777 for the UK and Channel Islands (local rates apply) or 1890 719380 for ROI (mobile rates may vary).
34. Should be treated as cash; they are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. M&S will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
35. Cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
36. Under the Regulations, (as outlined above), if you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel all or part of your order for either a gift card or an e-gift card at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you place your order, provided none of the balance has been spent. Further details are set out above. Please note that if you cancel a gift card you will not be required to return the physical gift card to M&S.
Changes to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions
37. M&S reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.