Win a luxury Gusbourne and Biscuiteers hamper
Expires: 18th July 2021
One lucky winner will receive a bottle of Gusbourne English Rosé and a Biscuiteers Congratulations biscuit tin. The perfect gifts for any summer celebrations.
Competition Terms and Conditions
• Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
• Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Biscuiteers, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
• The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over and proof of identity and age may be required.
• The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
• Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
• The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
• Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.