WIN A LONG WEEKEND FOR TWO IN SEVILLE
Expires: 30th September 2019
Upload your photo showing how you Live like a Local to win a long weekend for two in Seville 4 star Melia hotel, 3 nights with 2 evening meals and breakfast. Plus flights and transfer and an exclusive tour of a traditional olive grove.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Main prize – long weekend for two in Seville 4 star Melia hotel, 3 nights with 2 evening meals and breakfast. Plus flights and transfer and an exclusive tour of a traditional olive grove.
5 Runner-up prizes
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of La Española or their agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to make reasonable modification if circumstances or events change.
3. Winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. – One winner of the weekend for two in Seville – 5 Runner-up prizes winners.
4. All entries must be received by 23.59pm on September 30, 2019.
5. The winner(s) will be contacted by telephone or email within five days of the closing date of the prize draw and are required to confirm acceptance within 14 days of notification. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner (despite making reasonable attempts), or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, or unable to accept the prize(s) the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. No compensation will be issued.
6. RUNNER UP PRIZES: The hamper can only be sent to a UK address. The contents of the hamper may change according to season and availability of produce. The contents cannot be altered to accommodate dietary needs or food choices.
7. SEVILLE WEEKEND: The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence plus a photocopy of their passport and the passport of the second person they are travelling with. Plus proof of travel insurance and medical cover.
8. The top winner will receive a 4-day break in Seville, staying at a 4 star Melia hotel (or similar) for 3 nights. This will include breakfast and 2 dinners, but excludes lunch. The winner and the second person will share a single room with either a double bed or two singles. The winner can choose to pay for an additional upgrade if they wish. The trip also includes a tour of a traditional olive grove.
9. The prize includes 2 evening meals and breakfast but excludes other meals and drinks (unless other wise stated), excursions (unless otherwise stated), attractions, treatments, travel insurance, personal expenses, and miscellaneous costs. The winner and their companion must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Spain. No compensation is available for loss of earnings during the trip. The winner will need to be able to travel between Oct 15th and Dec 15th, 2019.
10. The winner will receive a return economy flight for two to Seville from the closest airport to their home address that provides direct flights to Seville (Gatwick in the case of London). Or the organiser may arrange transport to Gatwick. The winner will also receive up to £100 towards transfer to and from the airport. Receipts will need to be submitted unless the organiser arranges transport.
11. Once booked, if for any reason the winner and partner cannot take the trip there is no alternative and the prize cannot be transferred.
12. The organisers cannot be held responsible for any delays or incidents outside of their control.
13. It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party; (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the prize provider.
14. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair, special needs or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines. Or to notify them of any relevant medical condition.
15. All entrants must be 18 or above by September 30th 2019.
16. The holiday is subject to availability and must be completed between October 15th – December 15th, 2019. The winner will be offered 4 possible dates and the winner needs to respond within 7 days.
17. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold, traded or given to an alternative party.
18. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
19. The winners (Seville trip and runner up prizes) may be required to participate in publicity.
20. The prizes are described as available on the date of publication. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
21. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. by the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’). In this event that person’s entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
22. Any question regarding the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.