WIN A LAPTOP AND SKY Q FREE FOR A YEAR WITH SKY CINEMA & SKY SPORTS THANKS TO SKY BROADBAND SUPERFAST!
Expires: 3rd January 2021
WIN A LAPTOP AND SKY Q FREE FOR A YEAR WITH SKY CINEMA & SKY SPORTS THANKS TO SKY BROADBAND SUPERFAST!
Sky Broadband believe everyone should have great tech and super reliable, superfast broadband.
Answer the question to be in the draw to win the Ultimate Sky Broadband Tech bundle!
Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for “Win online with Sky Broadband Superfast” (or “the online competition”). These specific terms should be read with our general competition terms at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html which also apply to this Competition.
1. ENTRY ROUTES AND COSTS
i. Entries are restricted to one entry per person.
ii. The only way to be in the draw to win the online prize is:
Online at https://planetradio.co.uk/absolute-radio/competitions/ or “the online competition page”
Online entry is free of charge.
2. ANNEX 1: SKY OBLIGATORY TERMS
The Promoter shall administer the Competition and allocate the Prize as follows and shall ensure that the Competition Terms and Conditions shall contain terms that give effect to the Prize Conditions set out below. The Promoter shall ensure that all entrants to the competition are notified of and accept the Prize Conditions before entering the Competition and again before accepting a Prize.
1. The Competition shall open on Monday 30th November 2020 at 00:01am and close on Sunday 3rd January 2021 at 23:59pm. Online entry required. The entry mechanic is as follows: Answer the question on the online page to be in for a chance of winning the prize package.
2. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Limited (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies. The Promoter shall allow one entry per household only.
3. One entry per household and a maximum of 1 entry per person over the Promotional Period. Entries sent in through agents, third parties or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive, inappropriate, or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, incomplete, or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element of the promotion.
4. 1 winner will be selected by a random computer-generated draw, on or around Wednesday 6th January 2021 from all correct and eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The winners will be notified by phone by Wednesday 13th January 2021.
5. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
6. There is 1 prize package(s) to be won (each a “Prize”). 1 winner will be allocated one Prize each. Each Prize includes the following:
– 1 x Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports Complete and Sky Cinema
o 1 x Sky Q Multiscreen subscription; and
o Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions
o Sky will also loan the prize winner 1 x Sky Q 2TB box and 1 x Sky Q Mini box at no charge
– 1 x HP Laptop 14”
The Prize will be subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below)
7. The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
a) The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
b) After your 12 month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription length (18 months) and prices at the time of re-contracting will apply, unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. Standard subscription prices may change. Please refer to www.sky.com for current pricing. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
c) The Prize does not include:
– A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband);
– Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
d) Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and Sky will loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
e) Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
f) Engineer set-up required.
g) The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
h) Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
i) There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
j) Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
k) Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12 month prize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
l) Sky Q installations currently average a 28 day waiting period.
m) Electrical items should be delivered within 28 days from the point the winner has confirmed their details to The Promotions Factory.
8. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
9. By entering the competition, if you are the winner, you agree that you and your guests (if applicable) agree that Sky may make your full names and counties available and may use your full names, counties and photographs for post-event publicity purposes without your permission or paying you anything. You further agree and agree to procure that any guests agree to the use of your names, images and any video or voice recordings of you or your guests (if applicable) in any media in, perpetuity, as Sky sees fit. You agree and agree to procure that your guests agree that the copyright (if any) and all other rights title and interest in and to any contribution by you or your guests shall vest in and be irrevocably assigned to Sky
10. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
11. By entering this promotion and choosing to opt-in to receive more information, you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about offers, news products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting Sky on 08442 41 41 41. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from Sky.
12. Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winner[s] to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, we may pass them on to third parties to deliver the prize.
Promoter: Bauer Media Academic House 20-24 Oval Rd Camden Town London NW1 7DJ
3. PROMOTER’S ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
3.1 DATA PROTECTION.
Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider,) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to the prize provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. If you have, your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
3.2 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS.
By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize (if you win!). We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
i. Entries that don’t comply with these terms won’t be accepted and you may be disqualified if we think you’ve breached them.
ii. Participants may only enter once
iii. If there is a dispute about the operation of the Competition or correctness of any answers given, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
iv. The correct answers to questions must exactly match our answers to win.
v. We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
vi. You are responsible for all costs of entry.
vii. You may be disqualified if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
viii. Whilst on-air, you must not make inappropriate or offensive statements.
ix. As far as it is lawful to do so we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Competition / the Prize.
x. We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Competition if we need to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
3.4 CONTACT DETAILS.
Any concerns? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerns won’t be considered if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.
This competition is also subject to additional terms and conditions available at https://absoluteradio.co.uk/legal/competitions/index.html