Win a hotel stay and visit to the Rose Theatre, Kingston
Official London Theatre
Expires: 20th February 2022
Official London Theatre are giving away an overnight stay with a three-course dinner, breakfast and £100 in Theatre Tokens for tickets to a show at the Rose Theatre, Kingston
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize will be 1 prize of £100 in Theatre Tokens and an overnight stay for two with breakfast and dinner at Warren House, redeemable for 4 February 2022 – 30 April 2022 (offers exclude Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Bank Holidays, subject to availability. All bookings must be made with the reservations team or via firstname.lastname@example.org.)
2. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter or Society of London Theatre, their families or agents. This prize draw will be governed by English law.
3. The prize draw is free to enter. To enter the prize draw, you need to enter your details. All entries must be submitted by the webform.
4. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for lost entries regardless of the cause or for entries not completed or received due to a technical fault or other issue.
5. Only one entry to the prize draw will be accepted per person.
6. The prize draw will run from 07/02/2022 to 20/02/2022 inclusive.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw from all entries received by the closing date.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If there is no response from the winner within 24 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in accordance with the process referred to in paragraph 7 above.
10. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Unless you have agreed to be added to the Official London Theatre mailing list, your details will only be used to contact you (i) to inform you of the outcome of the prize draw, whether or not you are the winner, and (ii) to inform you if you are the winner and (iii) if you are the winner, to announce in writing, or to inform the public of, the name of the winner and will not be stored or used for marketing purposes. You will not otherwise be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw. By entering into the prize draw you are consenting to be contacted in the manner referred to in this paragraph 11.
12. To obtain details of the winner please write, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to the Promoter at any time after 3 days following the closing date of the draw.
13. If a prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. By entering the prize draw, you agree to abide by the rules of the prize draw which include all instructions, these prize draw rules and the Official London Theatre terms and conditions which can be accessed at the Official London Theatre website: https://officiallondontheatre.com/terms/
15. The Promoter is Society of London Theatre incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 527227 and with its registered office at 32 Rose Street, London WC2E 9ET.