WIN A HOME IN ONE PACKAGE FROM LOCH LOMOND WHISKIES
Loch Lomond Distillery
Competition Sign up to Newsletter
Expires: 11th June 2020
WIN A HOME IN ONE PACKAGE WHICH CONTAINS A LOCH LOMOND
12 YEAR OLD SINGLE MALT, PUTTING MAT, 2 LIMITED EDITION GLASSES
AND 3 LOCH LOMOND BRANDED GOLF BALLS.
Competition Terms and Conditions
PROMOTION Loch Lomond Whiskies & The Staysure Home in One CompeFFon prize draw of one
Home in One package, that includes one boNle (70cl) of Loch Lomond Whiskies 12-year-old single
malt, two rock glasses, golf balls and a puVng mat, for two winners of the PromoFon.
PROMOTER Loch Lomond DisFllers Limited (company number 08686920), of Lomond Industrial
Estate, Alexandria, Dunbartonshire G83 0TL.
RULES These terms and condiFons and any entry instrucFons given by the Promoter in related
01. ELIGIBILITY The PromoFon is open to individuals who are UK based and at least 18 years old at
the Fme of entry and have a valid e-mail address. The PromoFon is not open to businesses,
employees, agents and representaFves of the Promoter, their immediate family/household members
(spouse/partner, parents, siblings and children) or anyone professionally connected with the
PromoFon. AddiFonal informaFon may be requested by the Promoter to confirm eligibility.
02. ENTRY PERIOD The PromoFon will run from 09.00 am (GMT) on 04.06.20 to 12.00pm (GMT) on
11.06.20. Entries made before or ader the Entry Period will not be counted.
03. ENTRY PROCESS Entry is by answering a mulFple-choice quesFon and submiVng the answer.
ParFcipants will be deemed to have accepted the Rules and agreed to be bound by them when
entering the PromoFon.
04. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY No purchase is necessary to enter the PromoFon but proof of age will
be required for the prize to be awarded.
05. MULTIPLE ENTRIES Only one entry per person for the PromoFon is allowed.
06. PRIZES The Prize Winner will receive one boNle (70cl) of the Loch Lomond Whiskies 12-year-old
single malt, two rock glasses, golf balls and a puVng mat. There will be four prize winners for the
07. WINNER SELECTIONS There will be four winners who will be selected at random from the pool of
compeFFon entries at the end of the promoFonal period, who will win one prize of one boNle (70cl)
of the Loch Lomond Whiskies 12-year-old single malt, two rock glasses, golf balls and a puVng mat.
08. WINNER NOTIFICATION The Winner will be noFfied on 13.06.20 through the email account used
to enter the compeFFon and must respond to claim their prize within 5 days of the Promoter’s
message. If the winner does not respond to claim their prize within this period, the winner will forfeit
their prize and a new winner will be selected from the remaining entries for the prize draw.
9. PROOF OF AGE Proof of age will be required to claim prizes. If proof of age saFsfactory to the
Promoter is not provided within 7 days of request, the winner will forfeit their prize a new winner
will be selected from the remaining entries for the prize draw.
10. NON-TRANSFERABLE Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternaFve. Prizes must be
taken as stated and no compensaFon will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
Winners should allow up to 28 days for delivery of their prize, following their proof of age being
11. CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES In the event of events beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control
or unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the PromoFon,
alter dates or to subsFtute the prizes for an alternaFve of equal or greater value. The Promoter also
reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend the PromoFon in the event of technical or
other difficulFes that affect its integrity or the Promoter’s ability to conFnue the PromoFon.
12. VERIFICATION OF ENTRIES The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not
limited to asking for address, idenFty details and proof of age and to refuse to award a prize or
withdraw prize enFtlement and/ or refuse further parFcipaFon in the PromoFon and disqualify the
parFcipant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of the Rules or
otherwise where the parFcipant has gained unfair advantage in parFcipaFng in the PromoFon or
won using decepFon or fraudulent means.
13. DISQUALIFICATION OF ENTRIES Incomplete or illegible entries, or by or via third parFes and
entries which do not saFsfy the requirements of the rules in full will be disqualified and will not be
14. DISPUTES In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence
will be entered into.
15. PUBLICITY Winners agree to their names and any photographs being used for promoFonal
purposes and their name and city/county of residence being made available on a list of winners.
16. DATA PROTECTION Personal details of parFcipants, including postal address, social media
handles, telephone number and email address will be used by the Promoter, its associated
companies and service providers connected with the PromoFon to record entry in and administer
the PromoFon, noFfy winning parFcipants and to send prizes. Names and geographical locaFon may
also be used in noFficaFons of winning entries sent to parFcipants who request details of prize
winners. If, when entering the PromoFon, parFcipants indicate their consent to receiving emails
from the Promoter about products, offers and promoFons which may be of interest to parFcipants,
parFcipants will be agreeing to their personal informaFon being used for these purposes in
ParFcipants’ personal data will not be sold to third parFes. Any request to access, update, delete or
correct any personal informaFon concerning the promoFon can be addressed to the Promoter at the
address set out in ‘Contact’ secFon below. ParFcipants can opt out of receiving markeFng
communicaFons at any Fme, including by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ buNon within markeFng
privacy/ for further details on how personal data will be held and used.
17. NO AFFILIATION The PromoFon is being run by the Promoter, and Loch Lomond Whiskies,
TwiNer, Instagram and Facebook do not have any responsibility or liability for the PromoFon.
18. LIABILITY The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or
disappointment suffered by any parFcipant entering the PromoFon or as a result of accepFng any
prize or in the event that the promoFon is delayed, cancelled or rescheduled. Nothing shall exclude
the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. APPLICABLE LAW The PromoFon will be governed by the laws of Scotland and any disputes will
be subject to the jurisdicFon of the courts of Scotland. Where parFcipants live elsewhere in the UK,
the PromoFon will be governed by the laws, and subject to the jurisdicFon of the courts, applicable
to the parFcipant’s place of residence.
20. CONTACT If you need to get in touch about the PromoFon, please email: