Win a holiday to Malta!
Expires: 23rd March 2020
Fancy a 7-night holiday for two to the gorgeous island of Malta? Of course you do! This is why loveholidays have teamed up with the Malta Tourism Authority and Figleaves to give you the chance to win a fantastic getaway to this sun-splashed island + £150 to spend at Figleaves!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to all persons in the United Kingdom who hold a valid British or Irish passport and are aged 18 and over.
2. Entry is not open to the employees or contractors of loveholidays or Figleaves or the Malta Tourist Board, their respective group companies and associates, their immediate family and friends, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
3. To enter, competitors must give their name and provide a valid email address.
4. Only one entry per email address per person is permitted.
5. Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
6. There are six prizes to be won. The top prize is a 7-night stay for 2 adults sharing a twin room at either the db San Antonio Hotel and Spa or db Seabank Resort and Spa (subject to availability) on all inclusive basis. The trip must be booked by 10th April 2020 for arrivals between (and including) 19th April and 30th June 2020 or between (and including) 1st October 2020 and to 31st December 2020. The winner will also receive a voucher worth £150 to be redeemed at www.figleaves.com.
In addition, there are five runner-up prizes to be won. Each prize consists of a voucher worth £100 each to be redeemed at www.figleaves.com. No cash alternative will be offered for the vouchers.
7. The top prize includes return standard economy class flights from any major UK departure airport subject to flight availability and private airport transfers to and from the relevant hotel in Malta on arrival and departure.
8. Pre-booked extras such as leg room seats and lounges are subject to additional charge. If the winner or their guest has any accessibility requirements it is their responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
9. The top prize excludes travel other than stated (including without limitation your travel to the departure airport), travel insurance, vaccinations, visas or other travel documentation, departure or local or tourist taxes, meals other than breakfast, beverages, events, activities spending money or any other expenditure. The winner is responsible for arranging and bearing the cost of all other such elements.
10. A valid credit card will be requested upon arrival at the hotel to cover any incidentals and local taxes/charges and resort fees that are not included as part of the prize.
11. The winners will be selected at random. The winner of the top prize must ensure that they and their guest hold passports that are valid for travel on the selected dates and that they are not subject to any restriction which may impact their ability to travel.
12. The prizes are for the named winner only and is non-transferable and no cash equivalent will be given for any part of the prize.
13. It is not compulsory to sign up to any of the loveholidays, Figleaves and the Malta Tourist Office newsletters to enter this competition. In the absence of signing up to any newsletters, competition entrants information will be collated by loveholidays and only used for the purposes of the competition and only the winners’ details will be shared with Figleaves and the Malta Tourist Office for the purposes of the competition.
14. The prize draw opens at 09.00am on 25th February 2020 and closes at 00.00am on 23rd March 2020. Entries outside of this window will not be considered.
15. The winners will be selected and notified via email within two weeks of the closing date and their details will be shared with the Malta Tourist Office and Figleaves. If no reply is received within 2 days of notification by email, the prizes may be offered to other entrants.
16. The winners’ surname and county may be used by each of loveholidays, the Malta Tourist Office and Figleaves on their respective website, blog, social channels and/or email communications. The winners acknowledge that they may be requested to participate in publicity. Competition participants should notify loveholidays prior to the closing date of the competition or upon being notified of winning the competition if they object to such intended publication of the winner’s details or wish to restrict it in any way.
17. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook (each a “Social Media Channel”), and competition entrants hereby release each Social Media Channel and its affiliates from any liability in connection with this competition. Competition entrants acknowledge that they are providing their information to loveholidays and not to any Social Media Channel and such information will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party outside of loveholidays, the Malta Tourist Office and Figleaves for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions and will not be used for other purposes in future dealings with loveholidays, the Malta Tourist Office and Figleaves.
18. loveholidays reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition in whole or in part at any time. We will endeavour to give competition entrants as much notice as we reasonably can.
19. Any amendments made to the top prize, such as additional days, upgraded board or room type, holiday extras, is at the expense of the winner, subject to availability and to the discretion of loveholidays, the airline and the hotel.
20. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant abides by these rules. The decision of loveholidays is final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the decision. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The prizes are supplied by loveholidays, the Malta Tourist Office and Figleaves. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant airline or hotel. The winner must review and comply with such terms and conditions in order to travel.
22. While nothing in these terms and conditions will limited loveholidays’ liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, loveholidays will not be legally responsible to competition entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to loveholidays or the entrant at the time of entry to the competition or which are caused by a third party. loveholidays is not responsible for the voucher being provided by Figleaves or any goods purchased with such voucher.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter is loveholidays.com a trading name of We Love Holidays Ltd, registered in England and Wales with registered number 7839224 and registered office at 5th Floor, 3 Shortlands, Hammersmith, London W6 8DA and VAT No. GB – 299147747 © 2020 loveholidays.com