Win a holiday to Crete!
Expires: 26th July 2021
Here’s your chance to escape to Crete for an unforgettable break with your family or friends! You’ll enjoy seven nights on this stunning Greek island with up to 3 guests, where you can relax by the pool, top up your tan at the beach or explore the island’s incredible history, culture and natural surroundings.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Prize Draw opens for entries online via the www.itv.com/win website (“Website”) on Monday 5 July 2021.
· Prize Draw closes for entries online at 10.00am on Monday 26 July 2021.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· You may enter online by going to the Website and following the instructions; up to one (1) entry per phone number provided. There is no charge for entry but internet service provider’s fees may apply when accessing the internet.
There is one (1) prize of a holiday for the winner and up to three (3) companion(s) to Crete, Greece, including the following:
● Four (4) return economy flights to either Heraklion Airport (HER) or Chania Airport (CHQ) (“Crete Airport”), departing from one (1) of the following London airports: London City Airport (LCY), London Heathrow Airport (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW), London Luton Airport (LTN), London Stansted Airport (STN) or London Southend Airport (SEN) (“London Airport). Please note that the flights may be indirect and the routing will be at the Prize provider’s discretion;
● Return shared coach transfers from the Crete Airport to the Hotel (as defined below);
● Seven-night accommodation at a hotel with a minimum 4-star rating (“Hotel”), for four (4) people sharing two (2) Twin or Double bedrooms accommodating up to two (2) people per room, on a bed and breakfast basis; and
● Travel insurance for four people (subject to exclusions and eligibility as explained below).
Please note that the winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the Hotel for security deposit purposes.
The prize must be booked and taken up within eighteen (18) months of receiving the prize, and cannot be taken during any UK Bank Holidays or over Christmas and New Year (i.e from 19 December 2021 to 4 January 2022) (“Specified Time”). The winner and their companion(s) must travel on the same dates and on the same itinerary. The winner must provide the Prize provider with at least six (6) weeks’ notice before their intended departure date and specify a minimum of three (3) preferred travel dates, each no less than one (1) month apart from each other. The prize is subject to availability.
Any amendments made by the winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges. Any such charges will be the responsibility of the winner.
At least one (1) companion must be aged 18 or above at time of departure. Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize.
The winner and their companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Greece. Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trip. It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) ensure that they and/or their companion(s) adhere to the visa entry requirements to Greece, and to organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party as applicable, (ii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the Prize provider and (iii) adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines and to the local laws in Greece. Particular attention should be given to the travel advice on https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/greece.
The prize includes travel insurance however travel insurance terms exclude pre-existing medical conditions and insurance is subject to standard policy excesses and an upper age limit of 69 years. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs.
The winner to inform the Prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize.
There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferrable. If the winner elects to take fewer than three (3) companions or no companions, the holiday will be awarded to the winner and the companion(s) as applicable, and any remainder of the holiday will be forfeited. The winner shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. The same applies if the winner is unable to redeem the holiday within the Specified Time.
The prize excludes any and all UK ground transport (including return transfer for the winner’s home address to the London Airport, meals and drinks and travel insurance (other than those specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, personal expenses, visas and vaccinations. It is highlight recommended that the winner and their companion(s) obtain advice from a medical professional in advance of travelling and ensure that vaccinations are up to date.
In the event that the Prize provider is unable to fulfil the prize due to Covid-19 related restrictions (including but not limited to the circumstance where Greece is not on the UK Government’s Green List at the time of travel), an alternative prize of equivalent value may be offered at the Promoter’s discretion.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize provider: Element London Limited, 5 Morie Street, London SW18 1SL.
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE