WIN A HOLIDAY IN THE MALDIVES
Expires: 13th March 2022
HERE’S WHAT YOU COULD WIN:
7-night all-inclusive stay for two at the luxury Sun Siyam Resort
International flights from London
Personal shopping appointment with £1000 to spend in-store at Ernest Jones
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Signet Trading Limited, its associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. To enter the promotion you must complete the entry form on the competition page. You will require internet access to enter the promotion.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
5. All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at midnight on 13th March 2022 (Closing Date). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
6. One entry per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7. The prize consists of:
Tailor-made holiday provided by Hayes & Jarvis up to the value of £8,000. Value includes the cost of flights and the resort for 2 people.
Personal shopping appointment and £1000 to spend in-store at Ernest Jones
8. Other than as stated, any expenses incurred by the winner in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
10. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the Closing Date and will be contacted on or around 25th March 2022 using the details provided to enter the promotion.
11. The tailor-made holiday prize is redeemable between 1st May 2022 and 30th September 2022.
12. The personal shopping appointment prize is redeemable between 1st May 2022 and 1st December 2022.
13. If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
14. The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
15. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights, and to your name and county of residence being made publicly available if you win.
16. To obtain the name and county of the winner, please email email@example.com within three months of the Closing Date.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
18. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
22. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Signet Trading Limited. Registered office: Hunters Rd, Hockley, Birmingham B19 1DS. Registered in England & Wales, company number 03768979