Win a Haven Holiday Home & £30k!
Enter: SMS, Post
Expires: 10th June 2019
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning your very own holiday home – here’s your chance!
BGT are offering ONE of you the chance to win a Willerby Waverley holiday home, with all site fees paid up to the end of 2023, connections, non-domestic rates and water charges for 3 years, electricity, gas and insurance costs for 3 years…..AND you can pick from one of 21 Haven Holiday park locations within the UK!
To top this prize off, there’s £30,000 in cash!
All you have to do for a chance to win that £30k and the Haven holiday home is enter this prize draw!
Competition Terms and Conditions
BRITAIN’S GOT TALENT PRIZE DRAW: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Prize Draw in relation to Britain’s Got Talent programme (the “Programme”) opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, post, the Britain’s Got Talent App (“App”) and online via the www.itv.com/win or www.stv.tv/win websites on Friday 5 April 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via PRTS, SMS, the App and online at 10am on Monday 10 June 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via post at 5pm on Thursday 13 June 2019.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· PRTS Phone – call 0906 878 0567and follow the instructions given on the PRTS phone line; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in the second call). For each subsequent call from the same phone number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their call). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each call costs £2.00 plus your network access charge.
· SMS text – send an SMS text with or without the keyword WIN or WINNER to 80567; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). For each subsequent entry from the same mobile number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £2.00 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will still be counted and charged (where applicable). If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your text entry.
· Online/App – go to www.itv.com/win or www.stv.tv/win or download the App and follow the instructions to either charge the entry costs to your mobile phone bill (“Direct to Mobile Billing”) or pay using your Paypal or Apple Pay account. A single entry costs £2.00. The following entry caps apply:
· Direct to Mobile Billing entries: up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number provided.
· Paypal entries/Apple Pay: up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number provided.
Direct to Mobile Billing may only be available for certain mobile networks – for details see itv.com/win. Paid and free entry bundles may be offered from time to time as stated on the website.
· Post – send your name and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) to BGT 191, PO Box 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ.
For the purposes of this Prize Draw, the 30 entries in Clause 7.3 of the General Terms shall be deleted and replaced with 36 entries.
There is one prize of £30,000 and a Haven holiday home with either two (2) or three (3) bedrooms.
(i) £30,000 cash
There is one prize of a cheque for £30,000 (thirty thousand pounds) made payable in the name of the entrant only and delivered to the winner’s home address. A signature may be required upon delivery.
(ii) A Haven holiday home
This part of the Prize is a 2019 Willerby Waverley holiday home (“Haven holiday home”) with either two (2) or three (3) bedrooms (at the discretion of the winner of the competition), which includes the following:
o A wraparound decking.
o Payment of all “Maintenance Fees” until 31 December 2021 (inclusive) including:
§ all site fees paid up from the date the winner takes ownership of the holiday home;
§ connections, non-domestic rates and water charges; and
§ all electricity, gas and insurance costs.
o An inventory pack (including fire extinguisher, full inventory of cutlery, crockery, bedding, saucepans, glasses, kitchen utensils, microwave, smoke alarm, an outside light and carbon monoxide detector).
o Ten (10) owner privilege cards for the winner to distribute to family and friends of their choice, which will entitle the card holders to owner benefits, including 15% off in our bars, restaurants and shops, half price leisure activities and use of all the park facilities.
The caravan holiday home is to be situated in one of twenty-one (21) Haven Holiday Park Locations within the UK run by the Prize Provider, in one of the following eleven (11) regions: Scotland; Northumberland; Lincolnshire; Yorkshire; Essex and Kent; Sussex; Great Yarmouth; Dorset; Devon & Somerset; Wales; and Blackpool and the Lakes (“Holiday Park Location”).
The winner may choose which one of theHoliday Park Locations and which pitch location within the such Holiday Park Location (the “Pitch Location”) they wish to locate their Haven holiday home at, subject to availability and confirmation by the Prize Provider.
Upon the allocation of the Pitch Location, the winner will be required to enter into a Licence Agreement with the Prize Provider of the Haven holiday home, containing terms and conditions substantially in the form of those set out here.
Beginning on 1 January 2024, the winner may choose and agree with the Prize Provider one of the following options (the “Options”):
(i) keep the caravan holiday home where situated at the Pitch Location at the Holiday Park Location and assume responsibility of the payment of all costs, fees, and charges associated with the continued ownership of the caravan holiday home, including but not limited to, paying the relevant fees for the Pitch Location, insurance and running costs; or
(ii) sell the caravan holiday home (in which case the Prize Provider must be given first opportunity to buy the caravan holiday home back from the winner at competitive market rates, and bear all costs associated with such sale); or
(iii) sell the caravan holiday home privately subject to option (ii), and bear all costs associated with such sale and consequential arrangements; or
(iv) move the caravan holiday home to another Holiday Park Location and bear all costs and fees associated with such move and assume responsibility of the payment of all costs, fees and charges associated with the continued ownership of the caravan holiday home on the chosen Holiday Park Location.
It is the winner’s responsibility to confirm to the Prize Provider by 31 December 2023 which of the Options they wish to take-up.
If the winner chooses to sell the holiday home back to Haven before 2023, then it will be sold at the cost of the Haven holiday home only and will not include the cost of any site fees, insurance or any other costs included in the Prize.
The winner may choose to sell or move the holiday home in accordance with the Options (ii) to (iv) above prior to 1 January 2024. However, if Option (ii) or (iii) is exercised prior to 1 January 2024, any buyer of the holiday home will not be entitled to any remaining Maintenance Fees provided by the prize provider for the holiday home as part of the Prize and the winner will forfeit any remaining Maintenance Fees. For avoidance of doubt, the Maintenance Fees will not be forfeited if the winner exercises Option (iv) prior to 1 January 2024, provided that the holiday home remains situated in a Holiday Park Location.
The Prize does not include transportation of the winner to or from the caravan holiday home, nor does it include transportation costs of the caravan holiday home at any time, except for initial delivery of the caravan holiday home to the winner’s one chosen Pitch Location. The winner will also be unable to let out the caravan holiday home until 1 March 2023.
Please also note that the prize will be subject to Haven’s terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time (which can be viewed at http://www.haven.com/support/terms-conditions.aspx) for use of the Haven holiday park locations including, without limitation, that:
an owner (and any guests) may occupy their holiday home on a particular holiday park during the dates when that holiday park is open in each season. Open seasons vary depending on the particular Haven holiday park with closure dates generally from late Autumn until early Spring, but this will be confirmed with the Prize Provider (the “Open Season”). Holiday homes must not be occupied outside the Open Season dates; and
the owner of the holiday home is not allowed to register the holiday home with the Local Authority as his or her permanent address and may not use the holiday home as his or her main or sole residence.
For more information about owning a home with Haven, please see the Haven’s FAQs which can be found here: https://www.haven.com/ownership/support/faqs/.
The Prize Provider will contact the winner to make the necessary arrangements and the winner must notify the Prize Provider of their chosen holiday park and pitch location. The winner must allow up to thirty (30) days from notifying Prize Provider of their chosen Pitch Location for delivery of the prize to the winner’s chosen Pitch Location.
For the avoidance of doubt, the prize excludes any other associated costs and expenses incurred in use of the holiday home or any other costs not mentioned above.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize provider for the cash: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London,EC1N 2AE
Prize provider for the Haven holiday home: Bourne Leisure Limited, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London,EC1N 2AE
Apple Inc. is no way linked or associated with the Competition.