Win a hamper filled with artisan Italian treats
Competition Sign up to Newsletter
Expires: 29th September 2020
Create your own aperitivo hour with authentic Italian gin from Malfy and delicious artisan pasta from Pasta Evangelists
In Italy, the much-loved tradition of aperitivo hour endures, where punctuating the end of the working day with a pre-dinner drink and a small snack is one of life’s simpler pleasures. It’s the embodiment of la dolce vita, the sweet life.
But you don’t need to be in Italy to recreate the moment. All you need are the right ingredients, starting with Malfy Gin. Inspired by the luxury, glamour, sunshine and gorgeous produce of the Amalfi coast, Malfy’s four varieties of gin each bottle the fresh aromas of Italian juniper and citrus for a superior aperitivo serve.
Up for grabs is a selection of Malfy gins, mixer pairings, gorgeous glassware and a £50 Pasta Evangelists voucher – everything you’ll need for the perfect aperitivo hour. Simply enter your details below for the chance to win.
Competition Terms and Conditions
The Malfy Gin prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited (“GNM” or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to GNM, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must fill out the attached form/fields with your full name and email address. No purchase is necessary. [If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email email@example.com with “Malfy Prize draw” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winner shall be the owner of the email address from which the selected winning entry is sent.
6. GNM accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by GNM.
7. The Prize Draw opens on Friday 10 July and closes at 23:59 on Tuesday 29 September 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. The winner will receive a Malfy Gin and Pasta Evangelists Gift Hamper including a selection of Malfy Gins, mixer pairings and Malfy glassware and a £50 Pasta Evangelists gift voucher to redeem online. Only one winner per household. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
9. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on or after Thursday 1 October 2020.
10. The winner will be notified by email on or after Monday 5 October and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner within two weeks of their acceptance.
12. The surname and county of residence of the winner can be obtained after Friday 30 October by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Bernice Frampton, The Guardian Labs, Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
14. GNM reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
18. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.
Please drink Malfy Gin responsibly. For the facts, visit drinkaware.co.uk