Win a Great Late Escape to Jersey
Expires: 31st October 2021
A two night stay for two people in a Gold Deluxe Double room at The Royal Yacht including full English breakfast and use of the Spa Facilities
Return direct flights for two people from London (LHR/LGW) to Jersey with British Airways
Competition Terms and Conditions
The following information relates to the Visit Jersey ‘The Great Late Escape’ competition:
The promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter (Visit Jersey), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
1. Enter your email address for the chance to win a two night break to Jersey.
2. The competition runs from 13 September 2021 and closes on 31 October 2021 (the “Promotional Period”). Once you have entered your email address, you will automatically be entered into the free prize draw.
3. Number of entries is limited to one per person’s email address. Internet access is required.
4. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. The prize winner must be at least 18 years at time of winning the competition prize and a UK resident.
5. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
6. The competition prize is:
Return flights for 2 people to Jersey from a London (LHR / LGW), valid on a return British Airways mainline direct flight departing London hub (LHR, LGW) to Jersey (JER) only. All seats are subject to availability. There is an allocation of Prizewinner seats per flights, please be prepared to look at several dates in case the allocation is already used up on your preferred dates. School holidays are particularly busy. Travel on British Airways codeshare and alliance partner airlines and franchises is not permitted. Travel must be completed by 30 April 2022. Reservation changes are not permitted after tickets have been confirmed and issued. Tickets are not transferable, have no cash value and are not for resale. Tickets are booked in Euro Traveller (Economy Class) Your ticket includes 1 piece of checked baggage per person. No Avios or Tier points can be gained through this prize. Passengers must travel together. Please arrange travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and entry visas independently.
A two night stay for two people in a Gold Deluxe Double room at The Royal Yacht including full English breakfast and use of the Spa Facilities. Valid from 1st November 2021 until 30th April 2022. Vouchers may be exchanged for goods of a lower value. No change given. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Vouchers will be subject to verification at the time of presentation. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers. Any defacement of a printed voucher will render it invalid. No modifications can be made to a voucher after it has been issued. The Royal Yacht reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions. Voucher is not valid on bank holidays or special events such as Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day or Easter. Voucher is subject to availability and requires advance booking.
7. The winner will be selected from all entries received. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
8. Any sharing including #JerseyCI, and #theislandbreak must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent. It must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the entrant). If you submit any content that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
9. No communications or correspondence will be entered into regarding the moderator’s decision.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after the competition closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 28 days of us contacting them by email. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The winner’s details (name and country) will be made available on request, with expressed permission of the winner, to those writing to ‘The Late Great Escape’, Visit Jersey, Commercial House, 3 Commercial Street, 3rd Floor, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 3RU within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
12. Entrants may be invited to participate in publicity arising from this promotion, although they are under no obligation to do so and will only participate with their expressed consent.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other organisation other than Visit Jersey Limited.
14. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Jersey Law.