WIN A GOURMET CHOCOLATE HAMPER
Roman Kemp, Sian Welby and Sonny Jay
Expires: 30th August 2021
Capital is giving you the chance to win a gourmet chocolate hamper to celebrate a special occasion or to cheer up a loved one with a sweet tooth.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Be in with a chance of winning a chocolate hamper this summer.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/digital/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Capital Gourmet Chocolate Hamper July 2021’ online competition (the “Competition”) which will open at 10am on Friday 16th July 2021 and close at 23:59pm on Monday 30th August 2021 on Capital.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the competition page at www.capitalfm.com/digital, as linked in the email they receive, register their details and answer the question. Online entry will open at 10am on Friday 16th July 2021 and close at 23:59pm on Monday 30th August 2021.
4. One Entrant will be selected at random from all correct entries received and shall be deemed the Winner on 31.08.21
5. The Winner will be notified within 5 working days of the closing date by email. In the circumstance that the Winner does not claim the prize within 5 working days, Global reserves the right to select a new Winner at random as per the process above.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize includes one ‘Gourmet Chocolate Lovers Hamper’ from www.hampers.com.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
9. The hamper will be posted to the winner’s home address.
10. The winner will be notified of winning by phone call whereby they will need to provide Capital with their address for delivery.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.