WIN A G MEMORY G2 MATTRESS FROM SLEEPEEZEE, WORTH UP TO £1,100
Expires: 10th February 2020
If you often wake with aches and pains in the morning, then the G Memory G2 is the mattress for you. The Softech™ springs contour to the body providing optimum support, while the Graphite memory foam layer allows air and moisture to pass through the surface – helping to remove heat from the body and prevent overheating. The soft, sumptuous finish provides that luxury feel you’ve been missing – ensuring an incredibly comfortable night’s sleep.
Each mattress is handmade by the expert team at the Sleepeezee factory in Kent, and then shipped directly to retailers across the UK.
Balance Publishing are giving you the chance to be the lucky winner of one of their G Memory G2 Mattress (RRP £1,110).
Competition Terms and Conditions
- All competitions are organised by Balance Publishing Ltd, Unit 2.08, 60 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8AQ.
- Balance Publishing Ltd reserves the right to amend these competition rules at any time without prior notice. Balance Publishing Ltd may also create additional rules which may apply to specific competitions only. In this instance, any additional rules will be published on the relevant competition entry page. A copy of these terms and conditions may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Balance Publishing Ltd, Unit 2.08, 60 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8AQ.
- In the event of a dispute with regard to a competition or its outcome, the decision of Balance Publishing Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Balance Publishing Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the above terms and conditions. An entrant must be resident in the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over.
- An entrant must not be an employee or contractor of Balance Publishing Ltd or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members. Balance Publishing Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- In some instances, an entrant may need to show that they can fulfil further eligibility requirements, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s licence if a competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
- In the event that any competition entrant is disqualified, Balance Publishing Ltd in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
- Only one entry per person per competition is allowed and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and Balance Publishing Ltd discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, Balance Publishing Ltd reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
- All competition entries must be received by the closing date specified on the competition entry page. Any entries received after this date will be automatically disqualified.
- Proof of posting, online submission or email cannot be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt of your entry. Balance Publishing Ltd cannot accept responsibility for the delay or loss of a competition entry resulting from an action outside of its control. This includes, but does not exclusively consist of, strikes by the postal service, server malfunctions or computer bugs and viruses.
- Winners will be drawn randomly from all qualifying entries received within 28 days of the closing date, unless otherwise specified on the competition entry page. Tie-breakers will be judged by Balance Publishing Ltd and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) and Balance Publishing Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date of the competition. Should the prize notification be returned as undeliverable, or a reply to the notification be received after the allotted time, the prize winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected. If more than one prize is awarded, only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Balance Publishing Ltd reserves the right to publish the names of competition winner(s) online on the associated company brand’s websites or through the relevant print media. To receive a list of competition winners by post, write to Balance Publishing Ltd, Unit 2.08, 60 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8AQ, including a self-addressed stamped envelope and specifying the competition name.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Balance Publishing Ltd reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity.
- Claims for prizes must be made within the time specified on the prize notification. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Balance Publishing Ltd reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Balance Publishing Ltd and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Balance Publishing Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Balance Publishing Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition. Nothing shall exclude Balance Publishing Ltd.’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to subscribe to our Balance Newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
- You can contact us in relation to any competition by writing to Balance Publishing Ltd, Unit 2.08, 60 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8AQ.
Entrants for competitions with alcohol in the prize must be over 18.