Win a G-Adventures Cruise for Two in Southeast Asia!
Expires: 21st June 2019
Well known for their exciting adventure holidays, G-Adventures River Cruises offer a fantastic range of cruises in far-flung destinations all over the world. Offering a high standard of service and amenities onboard their ships, these cruises can offer guests a well-organised, safe, and reliable way to travel in places they might not otherwise see.
We at Planet Cruise have teamed up with the folks at G-Adventures to bring you the opportunity to win one of these great cruises. Imagine spending 10 days exploring Cambodia and Vietnam. Simply enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning.
Sail along the stunning Mekong River in Asia, and explore fascinating cities including Siem Reap and Phnom Penh in Cambodia, and Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam. Along the river, you will stop to visit sites like Chnok Tru – a traditional village on stilts in Cambodia, and Cai Be floating market in Vietnam. Another stop on this itinerary is at the New Hope Restaurant in Siem Reap. This wonderful initiative was created by G-Adventures’ non-profit scheme, the Planeterra Foundation. It is essentially a cookery training school designed to give young Cambodians a platform to get started in the hospitality industry.
This cruise is held onboard Toum Tiou 2, a beautiful vessel that has been specially designed to be reminiscent of a traditional Southeast Asian riverboat. Onboard the décor is in a colonial style, and there is plenty of space to accommodate a small group of just 28 cruisers. The intimacy of the ship enables passengers to get to know each other, swapping stories on the gorgeous sun deck or in the open plan lounge bar.
Competition Terms and Conditions
G-Adventures Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read the rules of the prize draw carefully. If you enter this competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of G-Adventures, Planet Cruise, or any subsidiary of Planet Cruise.
3. Any personal information that you provide to Planet Cruise will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
5. Planet Cruise reserves the right to utilize respondents’ feedback for marketing purposes, once the winner is selected we will ask him/her if they could write a blog and share some of their photos with us.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. The winner will be chosen completely at random from all the entries we receive between 20/03/2019 and 21/06/2019.
8. The last day to enter the prize draw is 21/06/2019 and Planet Cruise reserves the right to amend the prize draw end date at any time.
9. If you win the prize draw, we will notify you by 6:00pm on 28/06/2019. The winner will need to respond to our correspondence by 9.00am 02/07/2019.
10. You can learn who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing, Planet Cruise, 1 Quay Point, Northarbour Road, Portsmouth Hampshire PO6 3TD after the closing date.
11. By entering the prize draw, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Planet Cruise may require.
12. The judge who randomly selects the competition winner will be a member of the Planet Cruise Marketing Department.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. This competition is being run by Planet Cruise, Marketing, Planet Cruise, 1 Quay Point, Northarbour Road, Portsmouth Hampshire PO6 3TD
16. Planet Cruise reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Planet Cruise may also create rules which will apply to a specific prize draw only. If we do this, we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.