Win a FREE Gozney Roccbox worth £399
Expires: 31st October 2021
1 x Gozney Roccbox, which includes a placement peel and gas burner (RRP £399)
A year’s supply of Hilltop Honey (16 x 340g bottles, RRP £56)
Competition Terms and Conditions
The promoters are Hilltop Honey Limited (company number 09365028) of Unit 5 Dyffryn Enterprise Park, Pool Road, Newtown, Powys SY16 3BD (“Hilltop Honey”) and Gozney Limited (company number 07200046) whose registered office is at Units 18 + 19 Christchurch Business Park, Radar Way, Christchurch BH23 4FL (“Gozney”) (together the “Promoters”).
How to Participate
1. This promotion is free to enter, no purchase is necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
2. This promotion is open to residents in the UK only aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoters, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the promotion.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. In entering the promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize (as defined below). The Promoters may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the promotion.
5. To take part in this promotion, enter the promotion online by submitting the online entry form provided on gozney.com/hilltop during the Promotion Period (as defined below), and provide your first name, last name and email address.
6. Entries through agents or third parties, including entries which are automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; photocopies and not originals; or incomplete will not be accepted.
7. Only one entry per email address is permitted and the first entry submitted by each email address will be accepted to take part in the promotion in accordance with these terms and any subsequent entries will be disallowed.
8. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of the promotion.
9. Only entries that have been completed correctly and in full will be entered into the promotion. The Promoters will not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of a computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
Start Date and Closing Date
10. The promotion will run from 9am on 1st September 2021 (“Opening Date”) to 23:59pm on 31st October 2021 (“Closing Date”) (the “Promotion Period”).
11. All entries must be submitted through the relevant webpage, gozney.com/hilltop during the Promotion Period by the Closing Date (or such other date the Promoters may specify). All entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
12. The Promoters do not accept liability for network, computer, hardware, software failures or technical failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay you submitting an entry by the Closing Date.
Selection of the Winners
13. There will be one (1) winner of the Main Prize (as defined below).
14. The Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period by Gozney Ltd.
15. The main prize available to be won is:
a. 1 x Roccbox and a year’s supply of Hilltop Honey (“Main Prize”).
16. All Prizes are subject to availability and if a prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond the Promoters control, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute a Prize with another of equivalent or greater monetary value. There is no cash alternative to the Prizes. All Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. All Prizes can only be redeemed by the Winner and must not be sold on.
Notification of the Winner and receipt of the Prize
17. The Winner of the Prize will be notified by the email address provided with the promotion entry no later than 5pm on 15th November 2021. Each Winner must confirm that they accept the prize by 5pm on 22nd November 2021.
18. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner’s postal address following successful notification of the Prize. The Promoters will not be responsible for failure to deliver a Prize should a postal address be provided incorrectly.
19. The Promoters will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Winner. If the Promoters are unable to contact the Winner or the Winner has not provided the Promoters with their address in order for the Promoters to deliver the Prize, then the Promoters reserve the right to select a replacement winner in accordance with clause 15 above.
20. The Promoters decision is final and binding in all respects on entrants and the Promoters will not enter into any further correspondence.
21. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoters, their agents, suppliers, distributors, officers, directors, employees and shareholders will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner, or to accept any liability for any loss or damage of whatever nature and howsoever arising, or for personal injury or death occurring as a result of your participation in the promotion or each Winner taking up a Prize, except where injury or death is caused by the negligence of the Promoters. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. All promotion entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoters will become the property of the Promoters on receipt.
23. The Winner’s surname and county of residence can be obtained for a period of one month after the notification date by writing to the Promoters at the addresses set out above in clause 1 and stating the name and date of the promotion. Winners who do not want their surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above must notify us within a reasonable period of time before the Closing Date. See clause 1 above for our contact details.
24. By entering and submitting a promotion entry you:
a. agree to be bound by these T&Cs;
b. provided no objection is received and if you are the Winner, agree and hereby consent to allow any member of the Promoters group of companies to use your name, details and photographs/videos on any media for advertising and publicity purposes in relation to this promotion and for any other reasonable promotional purpose without additional remuneration; and
25. By entering this promotion, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the promotion form part of these T&Cs. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference. Any breach of these T&Cs may result in the Prize being forfeited, at the Promoters discretion. Please find a copy of these T&Cs on the website at gozney.com/hilltop.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram and Facebook or Instagram shall in no way be liable for any losses whatsoever arising from this promotion and/or the Prize. By entering this promotion, you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook or Instagram in respect of it.
27. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw, change or cancel the promotion at any time. The Promoters decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Prize cannot be claimed by any third parties on your behalf.
29. For help with entries, please contact Customer Services at email@example.com
30. This promotion, any dispute or claim arising out of or conjunction with it, and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.