Win a five-night holiday for two to Dubai
Expires: 30th September 2019
Enter the prize draw for the chance to win a trip to Dubai, staying at Atlantis, The Palm, with return business-class flights.
With 10 hours of daily sunshine, beautiful shopping malls, white sand beaches and romantic restaurants, Dubai makes the perfect year-round holiday destination for everyone.
To celebrate all that’s fabulous about this city, the Telegraph has partnered with Dubai Tourism to give away a five-night holiday to Dubai, including return business-class flights with Emirates Airlines. On board you’ll enjoy world-class service, regionally inspired gourmet cuisine and up to 4,000 channels of the latest entertainment to make the time fly by. There’s even free Wi-Fi on selected aircraft.
Once you’ve touched down, you’ll check into Atlantis, The Palm, on a Platinum Half-Board basis (this includes complimentary drinks with dinner) and stay in an Ocean King room so you can take in the views from sunrise to sunset. For your entire stay you’ll also be given access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
The hotel’s brilliant location is the perfect base for exploring many of Dubai’s top attractions. With Instagrammable beach clubs, legendary souks and tremendous golf courses all within easy reach, you’ll soon fill out five days!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 21 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), and Travel Republic Limited (“Prize Provider”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via tgr.ph/visitdubai and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Visit Dubai Winner, SPARK, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by 23:59 on Monday 30 September 2019.
6. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone or email within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
8. One winning entrant will win a five-night holiday to Dubai for two. The prize package comprises;
Return business class flights with Emirates Airlines;
Five-night accommodation at the Atlantis The Palm, Dubai based on two people sharing an Ocean King room on a half-board basis;
Access to Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers.
9. The prize must be taken as one package.
10. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and airport, transfers, travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they and their guest each has a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain and necessary visas for their trip.
11. All travel must be completed by December 23 2019, excluding Easter, Eid and Christmas holidays and the following blackout dates:
October: 1 – 6, 19 – 31
November: 1, 16 – 19, 23 – 25, 27 – 30
December: 1 – 2, 10 – 15
12. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Prize Provider and the Promoter.
14. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of the Prize Provider.
17. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.