Win a fantastic 3-night Butlin’s Big Weekender
Expires: 19th December 2021
For your chance to win a fantastic 3-night Butlin’s Big Weekender for 4 adults plus £1,000 spending money. Simply answer the question
Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for “Butlin’s Big Weekender for 4 people with £1,000 spending money” (the
“Competition”). These terms should be read with our general competition terms at:
http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html which also apply to this Competition.
AND HOW TO WIN
This competition is running across Absolute Radio Network, Hits Radio Network England and
Greatest Hits Radio England. There will be 1 overall winner.
The prize winner will be those person(s) who successfully answer the multiple-choice question
correctly and enter their correct details on a webpage mentioned in 2.0. The winning
person(s) information should match the information entered online when they are contacted.
If the details do not match, they will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
A total of 1 winner will be chosen by electronic random draw on Wednesday 29th December
The 1 winner will be contacted and must respond within 72 hours, from first point of contact.
If Bauer Media has not heard from the winner within this time, they will forfeit their prize and
be disqualified – and a new winner will be randomly selected. This process will be repeated
until we have spoken to and confirmed a winner
2.ENTRY PLATFORMS AND
(A) Online at:
Online entry is free.
3. DATES Start Date and End Date. From Monday 8th November 2021 at 18:00 (Start Date) to Sunday
19th December 2021 at 23:59 (End Date).
Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS • Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
• Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in
the Competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
5. THE PRIZE 1 winner will win a 3-night Butlins Big Weekender holiday for 4 adults with £1,000 spending
The prize includes:
– a Butlin’s 2022 Big Weekender break for 4 adults (18+) to stay in a Gold selfcatering apartment with premium dining at one of Butlins three seaside resorts or
a hotel room at Bognor Regis, including hotel dining. The break will be for a 3-night
(Fri-Mon) break taken in 2022 excluding Butlins Arena breaks, and other selected
– £1,000 cash for spending money.
Prize Exclusions & Additional TCs:
– Date exclusions may apply and dates depend on availability.
– Butlin’s Live Music Weekend breaks are strictly for guests aged 18 and over, no one
under the age of 18 will be allowed onto the resort and proof of age will be
required upon arrival at resort.
– The prize excludes travel and other related expenses but does include Premium or
hotel dining, selected entertainment and activities.
– Dates and accommodation are subject to availability. Winner must be lead guest
and be present on arrival. Booking and staying at a Butlin’s resort will be subject to
Butlin’s terms and conditions, see butlins.com/terms. Butlin’s Skyline limited, 1
Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. Registered in England No.
– The bank transfer will be sent by Bauer Media.
Butlins Big Weekender Prize is provided by Butlins we are not responsible for any aspect of the
Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
1. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be
shared with our SMS provider,) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to the
prize provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be
used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. If you have, your details will be used in
accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see:
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry
both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means
that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve
submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may
film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize (if you win!). We will own these
films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts
and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may
a. Entries that don’t comply with these terms won’t be accepted and you may be disqualified if we think
you’ve breached them.
b. One entry per person.
c. If there is a dispute about the operation of the Competition or correctness of any answers given, our
decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
d. The correct answers to questions must exactly match our answers to win.
e. We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during
f. You are responsible for all costs of entry.
g. You may be disqualified if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated
or likely to offend listeners.
h. As far as it is lawful to do so we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the
Competition / the Prize.
i. We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Competition if we need to do so due to circumstances
outside our control.
4. CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: email@example.com. Concerns won’t be considered
if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for
details of our registered office and company number.