WIN A FAMILY HOLIDAY TO GREECE!
Sustainable sugar cane
Expires: 30th June 2019
To celebrate the start of summer Green People has teamed up with award-winning tour operator Simpson Travel to offer you the chance to win a fantastic holiday to Greece!
One lucky winner will win a week’s stay for 2 adults and 2 children at the stunning Avithos Beach Estate in Kefalonia, Greece. Famed for its beautiful beaches and dazzling turquoise waters, Kefalonia is a glorious setting for a relaxing family holiday.
To keep the winning family safe in the Greek sunshine we’ll be including a family-sized bundle of Green People marine-friendly sun cream in the prize package, which also includes 7 nights’ accommodation, return British Airways flights from Heathrow airport and 7 days’ car hire.
Please note the holiday must be taken on the 28th September 2019, returning on the 5th October 2019. Children must be under 16 years old at the time of travel.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Green People Company Limited, or any other persons/companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Only one entry per household is permitted.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- By providing your email address as part of the competition details and opting in to email marketing, you are agreeing for Green People to send you email marketing communications. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please unsubscribe directly from the email.
- Entrants who have opted in for email marketing may unsubscribe from any of Green People Company Limited at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in applicable emails or SMS messages.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Green People Company Limited reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Green People Company Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Green People Company Limited relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- In the event that Green People Company Limited is unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the prize draw, or the winner is disqualified for any reason, Green People Company Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of Green People Company Limited is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- If you wish to enter by post, then please send your entry to Green People UK, Unit 10/11 Pondtail Farm, Coolham Road, West Grinstead, West Sussex, RH13 8LN.
- If you wish to enter by email, then please send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘Win a family holiday to Greece’.
- Valid passports are required for international travel and visas may be required for travel within the EU. Entrants should check the Gov.co.uk website for further travel advice other information prior to entering the competition.
- The winner will be responsible for all travel expenses not specified in the competition description, this includes necessary travel documents, travel insurance, visas, spending money, domestic transfers, including any internal flights or transportation to London Heathrow, telephone calls, tours & excursions.
- Competition closes 23:59 on 30.06.2019.