WIN A FAMILY COOKING CLASS WITH RED TRACTOR BEEF
Expires: 19th July 2020
Heart have teamed up with Red Tractor Beef to give you the chance to win a family cooking lesson, plus a Tefal 19-piece stainless steel frying and saucepan set and £100 in supermarket vouchers!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Make it with…’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Monday 22nd June to Sunday 19th July 2020 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 14:00pm on Monday 22nd June and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 19th July 2020.
4. Entrants must answer correctly a multi choice question based on the content of the page and register their details.
5. From all correct entries, one winner will be selected at random and contacted via telephone or email following the closing date of the competition.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One successful entrant will win a FAMILY FAVOURITES COOKING CLASS;
– Tefal 19-piece stainless steel frying and saucepan set
– Virtual family cooking class with a professional chef, includes:
– 2-hour cookery lesson to make 2 dishes of your choice
– Pre lesson instructions and additional ingredients list
– £100.00 Supermarket vouchers of your choice
9. Should any of these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
10. Virtual cooking class will take place on a date mutually agreeable with the winner and chef. Chef will provide an initial consultation to discuss menu choices, recipes and ingredients cards and pre lesson instructions. Class will last 2 hours and 2 dishes will be made.
11. Supermarket e-code voucher will expire after 24 months. Customer will not be able to use this e-code after that date and any unused balance on the card will be lost.
12. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner. NDL will do their best to adhere to these time frames, however due to the uncertainty around the full impact of the Coronavirus, there may be delays with stock availability and deliveries.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.