Win a family break to Butlin’s
Expires: 3rd September 2021
The prize is for a Butlin’s Term Time or Just for Tots break for a family of four to stay in a Gold self-catering apartment at our Bognor Regis Resort. The break will be for a 4-night (Monday-Friday) Term Time or Just for Tots break.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
To answer the question users must answer a question revealed in the video.
The winner will be chosen by electronic random draw within 28 days of 4th September 2021.
2. ENTRY PLATFORMS AND COSTS
(A) Online at https://planetradio.co.uk/wave-105/
Online entry is free.
Start Date and End Date. From 24th July 2021 at 00:00 (Start Date) to 3rd September 2021 at 23:59 (End Date).
Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
Winner Announcement. The winner will be contacted within 28 days of 4th September
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over at the date of their entry.
Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
5. THE PRIZE
The prize is for a Butlin’s Term Time or Just for Tots break for a family of four to stay in a Gold self-catering apartment at our Bognor Regis Resort. The break will be for a 4-night (Mon-Fri) Term Time or Just for Tots break.
The break must be booked and taken by 31.03.2022. The prize excludes travel and other related expenses but does include selected entertainment and activities. Dates and accommodation are subject to availability. Winner must be lead guest and be present on arrival. Booking and staying at a Butlin’s resort will be subject to Butlin’s terms and conditions, see butlins.com/terms. Butlin’s Skyline limited, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. Registered in England No. 04011665
The Prize is provided by Stagecoach South. We are not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and/or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to the prize provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. If you have, your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize (if you win!). We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
a. Entries that don’t comply with these terms will not be accepted and you may be disqualified if we think you have breached them.
b. One entry per person / Participants may enter more than once
c. If there is a dispute about the operation of the Competition or correctness of any answers given, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
d. The correct answers to questions must exactly match our answers to win.
e. We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
f. You are responsible for all costs of entry.
g. You may be disqualified if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
h. Whilst on-air, you must not make inappropriate or offensive statements.
i. As far as it is lawful to do so, we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Competition / the Prize.
j. We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Competition if we need to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
9. CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: email@example.com. Concerns won’t be considered if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.